I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

Discus and support I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by C4ptainSunshine, Oct 18, 2020.

1. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

:)

C4ptainSunshine, Oct 18, 2020
  2. masskilla18 Win User

Can't Play DLC only regular maps

i bought the season pass for xbox360 and i cant play it on xbox one they took it from me and now they are saying i have to buy it again.
  3. BigLadShlorp Win User

i already bought a game but it says i have to buy it again

just to clarify it is the same account and I cant find it in the purchase history
  4. Saeleth Win User

In a case like that it is likely an issue of not being logged into the right account. Double check that you are logging into the correct Windows 10 account and not a guest account by accident, I can almost promise that is the issue you are running into.
  5. BigLadShlorp Win User

I don't have an email receipt but the transaction shows up on my bank app
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Make sure you are logged in on Windows 10 with the same account that was used to purchase the game, then check again. It should show in your library on the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help - Similar Threads - bought game cant

2. I just bought an game pass ultimate but i cant use nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought an game pass ultimate but i cant use nitro: I just bought an game pass ultimate but i cant use nitro . İt Only Looks theres a 1 advantages and its overcooked 2 there is no advantages. 314c0bc9-43ec-4dee-91a5-19fc6f804c62
  3. Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?: This happened last time with Halo too, where I couldn't download the game (Halo) and now, re-subscribing, this error is persisting in another game (Dishonored 2). I contacted customer support and...
  4. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  5. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  6. Bought game and cant play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game and cant play it: So I bought minecraft and was playing it the other day now I cant play it anymore it says in the microsoft store that I must buy to own it but it also gives an install option which does nothing....
  7. Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC: So I bought some games on xbox like Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls, Jalopy, WWE 2K20, Prison Architect, Far Cry 4 Gold edition, Fallout 4 along with all the DLC s, UFC 3, The Mad Max game, RDR2,...
  8. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  9. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  10. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...