I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

Discus and support I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S4N6U1N3, Jan 7, 2019.

1. S4N6U1N3
    S4N6U1N3 Guest

I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my skins please take help me they bought it on December 26,

:)

S4N6U1N3, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything... - Similar Threads - bought frozen fortnite

2. How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ?: How to return a game that for mistake was bought twice ? I need to return one, i bought the same game in two different version 6ec834a8-4890-496e-8e67-81243324b649
  3. Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gifting issues (canadian bought for australian): I bought mwf black ops 4 for buddy in Australia and it doesn't let him download says wrong region ??? Heeeeeelllppppp lol Will xbox send him code if contacted? Im not able to get refund from...
  4. Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox on 20th, still no Gears of War 4 digital code: I purchased an Xbox One X Fallout Bundle on December 20th and still haven't received my bonus Gears of War 4 digital code from the holiday special. I called support and the receipt only mentions...
  5. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...
  6. Como compro en xbox one en Montevideo Uruguay [Mod Translation: As I bought on Xbox One in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como compro en xbox one en Montevideo Uruguay [Mod Translation: As I bought on Xbox One in...: Quiero comprar fifa point y no puedo en Montevideo. Como hago? [Mod Translation: I want to buy FIFA point and I can't in Montevideo. How do I do?] c50fe564-ed2f-4b5f-b53c-de829e74c21d
  7. Bought a game but cant find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but cant find it: I bought a game on my xbox. I didn't use the store app because i wanted to pay using IDeal. The money was taken from my account but i cant find it on my xbox nor in my history anyone know how this...
  8. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  9. bought a game(digital) but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game(digital) but didn't receive: hi there, today I bought the walking dead a new frontier season pass online but I can not install it anywhere and i didn't receive anything. When I go to the store I see 'buy' instead of...
  10. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Split from this thread. Hello, I am a Fortnite Player, My account name is Spugged and I just wanted to address an issue that I have tried to contact epic games about, two times but I haven't...