i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

Discus and support i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shangamer28, May 26, 2022.

1. shangamer28
    shangamer28 Guest

i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me
    i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy... [​IMG]

:)

shangamer28, May 26, 2022
  2. Nate Smith777 Win User

My microsoft account and my mojang account

we all have windows 10 version however I don't understand why it says that I don't have windows 10 minecraft on that account when that is the account I used to buy it and I also have the transcript id where I used paypal to buy it
  3. depipin Win User

Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

I have the exact same problem with Minecraft for windows 10. When trying to buy a Realms subscription, I get that exact same error. I have been able to buy anything else from the minecraft store without issue.
  4. ProGuyPat Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hey PiersG_99,

When buying 'Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection', you will only have the game for Windows 10.

Thanks,
  5. СергейМалу Win User

I have a Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone, and logged into this account. But i can't play it on my Windows 10

for each platform you want to play it on you would need to buy the game again. so you own it on the phone, so you would need to purchase on windows 10 to use it there.
    Well it said that if i played PE before that Windows 10 Edition started, i could play that Windows 10 Edition after it started. If i need to buy minecraft again... Microsoft... you’re........
  6. Smwutches Win User

hola amigos! tengo un problema de compatibilidad entre xbox one y windows 10 -[Translation - Hello friends! I have a compatibility issue between xbox one and windows 10]

Tendría que comprar Minecraft para Windows 10 para jugarlo en la PC.

-[Translation - You would have to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 to play it on PC.]
Thema:

1. i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy... - Similar Threads - buy minecraft window

2. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  3. Buy minecraft windows 10 on computer with money of a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy minecraft windows 10 on computer with money of a microsoft account: Bonjour I put 30 euro with a gift card in my microsoft account but I can t use it to buy minecraft windows 10 for computer on xbox software. How I can buy this game ? When I want to purchase it...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition asking me to re-buy the $27 game: Hello Microsoft Community, So, a few years back (in 2018), I claimed my Minecraft: Bedrock key from minecraft.net. Though, today, I tried to install the damned game and it installed, sure, but...
  5. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  6. Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows + Launcher won't download after buying from Microsoft App store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows + Launcher from Microsoft app store and it just won't download :( At first, it reported an error on my side, without a code (at one point I think I saw...
  7. Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One: I bought Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox One digitally and I was wondering if I have to rebuy it to get it on Windows 10 92bc36be-5473-4022-a95b-31bccec622ba
  8. do I have to buy Minecraft windows ten on my computer if I already own the windows ten...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do I have to buy Minecraft windows ten on my computer if I already own the windows ten...: I got the free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox one edition to windows edition when it was available and wanted to move to pc, do I need to buy a copy for my computer if I already own one on Xbox...
  9. Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition: Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will become funds where I can buy it on microsoft...
  10. Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought minecraft for windows 10 on microsoft account, but it's asking me to buy it...: I also don't know why when I put in my microsoft account is does not come up as purchased. But, I can find it in my purchase history and play the game. 1cb00e9d-5257-422a-b292-ae007b666dbb