I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

Discus and support I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; N Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god 50478375-f513-4bb2-b927-cee1e2ba7376 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbiGoodnow, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BobbiGoodnow
    BobbiGoodnow Guest

I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc

N

Yyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god

:)

BobbiGoodnow, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Bobbi,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. If you've downloaded COD: BO2 to your Xbox One and it was a digital copy, but is asking for a disc to be inserted, you may wish to troubleshoot using the following support article: Error
    0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

Give the troubleshooting solutions a try, one by one, and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Did you buy chance download it using the disc?
  6. Scythe NL Win User

Did you buy it from the Game store? If so, did you buy it on the 360 or the One? Have you tried removing the game, redownloading and installing?
Thema:

1. I have call of duty black ops 2 on my x box i down loded it and it says i need a disc - Similar Threads - call duty black

2. call of duty black ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4: bonjour je n'arrive plus a jouer a bo4. Quand je lance le jeux après le chargement sa me mais un message d'erreur. j'ai chercher a quoi ils êtes assigné sa me parle de port a ouvrir je les et...
  3. call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?: i missed the tier and the event, i had no idea how to unlock this weapons i [Mod Removed - Profanity] up? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SYSTEM e7d3d46e-836c-4f08-8cf9-6704ea8da85d
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2: So i was playing online zombies and i got into a match with a hacker he was going thru walls, infinite ammo, and god mode. Then he gave me a mod menu. I was confused and didnt know what to do....
  5. Xbox 1 Call Of Duty: Black Ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 Call Of Duty: Black Ops: Anyone else having problems with Duos and Quads on Black Out after the update on March 12, 2019? Solo works fine but as soon as the choppers open to release players in the map it freezes and kicks...
  6. I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy Call of Duty black ops 1 in my xbox one x: When I go to that page it says see price but it doesn't let me buy the product I have credit card, gift card, everything that requires to buy games. that's my problem Please someone tell me how...
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 1 dont get access to Xbox Live: Hello. I bought 14 days xbox live gold I play Crackdown 3 Wrecking zone without problems But i cant play Call of Duty Black Ops 1 in xbox live Who knows what's the problem? Are servers online?...
  8. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  9. call of duty black ops 3 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 3 season pass: call of duty black ops 3 season pass region locked in europe? (united kingdom to hungary) 11858029-e013-41df-9d52-1bf37906137a
  10. Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: I'm from Argentina and i can't buy black ops 4. There's this message that says "it's not available at this moment" even though the game was released several months ago If I buy call of duty black...