I have changed country and now?

Discus and support I have changed country and now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was living in Brazil for a few months, I have a Brazilian credit card, I still have a Brazilian address. But at the moment I am living in Spain, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidCavalcante, May 10, 2019.

1. I have changed country and now?

I was living in Brazil for a few months, I have a Brazilian credit card, I still have a Brazilian address. But at the moment I am living in Spain, I have credit card and fixed Spanish address.

My question is regarding the Xbox / Microsoft usage policy regarding change of country and purchase of games and items in different countries.

As I am currently living in Spain, I must buy games and items as DLCs ONLY in Spain's online store using my Spanish credit card, or I can change the language of the site and make the purchase in the Brazilian store and use the my brazilian credit card

For I would sincerely like to continue to make purchases on the Brazilian site of the Xbox and pay with my Brazilian card, even though I live in Spain, I will continue to live here for the next few years, but I will keep my home address and invoice address
    in Brazil and my Brazilian credit.

I do not want to take the risk of having my account banned or my Xbox One X banned or suspended.

:)

DavidCavalcante, May 10, 2019
  2. PilotSplitter Win User

You can change your region and buy games from the Brazilian store. I think they will even set the taxes right for the purchase.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can however you will sometimes have issues purchasing content

Especially BC titles
  4. DavidCavalcante Win User

I do not want to know how to swap the Locality Console account, I want to know with regard to my doubt. =)
  5. DavidCavalcante Win User

Yes but that does not answer my doubt.
  6. DavidCavalcante Win User

Thank you. Can anyone else confirm?

Even I prefer to buy in the Brazilian store (Latin) even if I live in Spain (Europe) because besides I still have address and Brazilian card some items are cheaper for me, because the euro for me is a little more expensive.
Thema:

1. I have changed country and now? - Similar Threads - changed country

2. Changing country while adding billing address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing country while adding billing address: Hi there, I recently redemmed XBox R300 gift card. I want to buy Minecraft for XBox 360. When I am trying to buy, it asks me to update the bill address. And there the country is set to US by...
  3. Profile Address Country won't change

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile Address Country won't change: I'm trying to buy a name change for my account on PC, but when I go through the process, it asks me to add a profile address. I already have this done, along with Billing information, and payments...
  4. Can't change my country from Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my country from Xbox: So for some reason I have United States as my country there even if I'm from Chile, I tried changing it but it always says that there was a problem while doing that, so I can't buy anything and I...
  5. Cant change country on card info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change country on card info: I keep getting an error message any time i try purchasing games/DLC for any game outside Xbox One. It states i need to have a valid form of payment -which it is updated- and i could buy a One game...
  6. Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Country/Region as it's hard-coded into the "Billing Contact Information" page.: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with the below question? I'm trying to add a new payment card, but the "Billing Contact Information" page displays that my...
  7. Cannot Change Country for new Payment Method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Change Country for new Payment Method: I have recently moved from the USA to Australia and have added my profile/gamer tag to my fiances XBox one. I updated my contact and address details successfully, however when trying to add a new...
  8. I can't change my country/region in billing options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my country/region in billing options.: I live in Sweden but for some reason my billing profile says i'm from the United Kingdom and it's impossible to change it. Even tho on my Xbox profile, Xbox 360, Xbox one and Microsoft account it...
  9. Cambiar el pais de mi cuenta[Change the country of my account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cambiar el pais de mi cuenta[Change the country of my account]: No sé si es un foro en ingles por lo tanto puede ser que no le entiendan, asi que lo pondré en los dos idiomas, bueno me mude a un nuevo país y como mi consola tiene otro país no me deja canjear...
  10. Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country: Hi folks, I moved from Ireland to France 3 months ago. I had a monthly payment set up on the XBox Live GOld platform, but my irish bank account is now empty and I forgot to change the location...