I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

Discus and support I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every-time I change my batteries while I’m playing or while my Xbox is on it won’t reconnect back to my Xbox no matter what I do. It only reconnects... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/random6578, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

Every-time I change my batteries while I’m playing or while my Xbox is on it won’t reconnect back to my Xbox no matter what I do. It only reconnects when I hard reset it. Does anyone know any solution to this.

submitted by /u/random6578
    [link] [comments]

/u/random6578, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ash of Snow Win User

Xbox One controller overheating

In my years i have never had a controller overheat, i would suggest not playing with the controller, but if the issue just started when you put the batteries in i would also suggest trying to change them out.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Mic Isn't Working Through Headset But Instead Kinect

That sounds like a really annoying issue. I have experienced the same thing when I change my controllers because the batteries run out. Try the following to see if that helps you:

Go to Settings>Devices and Assign your Controller to your gamertag. Hopefully that will solve the issue.
  4. onyxishere Win User

"There is no controller connected to USB"

Try putting the batteries back in the controller, hooking it up and then updating it while the controller is turned on.

I had batteries in my controller and it was turned on when I updated mine and had no issues.
  5. antonisawesome97 Win User

Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it with the console?

I don't think you understand what the problem is. Batteries aren't the issue. My controller works fine with my batteries. The issue is, as soon as I plug a USB cable and connect it with the console, the battery level suddenly changes to critical. That's
    why I'm not able to update my controller WITH the controller plugged into the console. I have no battery issues whatsoever in normal gameplay.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

[GUITAR HERO + XBOX] hardware or software problem?

Are the batteries new? Used to happen when I played GH sometimes. Turned out the batteries were almost flat. The guitar controller isn't like the standard Xbox controller, it doesn't vibrate and the guide button isn't visible so it's hard to notice when
    the batteries are knackered.

Change the batteries and see if that works.

If not, try calibrating it.
Thema:

I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries

1. I have controller issues when I’m trying to change batteries - Similar Threads - controller issues I’m

2. xbox 1 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 controller issue: hihi :) "bows" long time xbox gamer first time asking questioner. I recently got a refurbished Xbox 1 elite in November from eb games and since then its been pretty great but the last week or so...
  3. Controller issues since last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since last Alpha update: Has anybody else had issues with their Series X controller since the last Alpha update? My controller has vertical drift in games now and randomly thr analog sticks and dpad will move crazy fast...
  4. Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller series 2 left stick/dpad issue: My elite controller has been working well since last Christmas. Just today, when I plugged it in, my controller curser started moving to the left. On all programs across my pc it does this. I cant...
  5. XBOX X controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X controller issues: Can someone please help. Getting really frustrated... My console is up to date and all my controller drivers are up to date. I've used the troubleshooter and gone thru all the recommendations....
  6. xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Controller Issue connected to PC: So I have an Xbox Controller that is bluetooth connected to my PC. I'm able to load games via xcloud gaming, but the controller doesn't appear to be working with it. Am i doing something wrong?...
  7. Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with controller while trying Xbox cloud gaming bêta on Windows10: I've received an invitation to the Xbox cloud gaming bêta and thus tried launching it on PC. So I paired my 8BitDo SN30 Pro controller made for Android. Seems to work juste fine : I've run the...
  8. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.: Hey, I have the Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 Firmware Version 4.8.1908.0 and (I don't know if it is just me or everyone) while playing forza motorsport 7 my triggers rt and lt glitch...
  10. Fake xbox controller - issues with microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Fake xbox controller - issues with microsoft support: Hi, I recently purchased an xbox controller (model 1914) to use on a windows 8.1 pc via the included usb cable The controller does not work and will not download drivers. I contacted microsoft via...