I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

Discus and support I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Im Hal Jordan, Nov 12, 2021.

1. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today, it says I no longer own any of the expansions. I have restarted, re-downloaded the game etc and nothing happens.

:)

Im Hal Jordan, Nov 12, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

destiny 2

3. dempup Win User

Tomorrow is September; Are we getting a tighter date for Destiny 2 on Gamepass than “September”?

Hi there.

The latest that i have heard, is sometime in September, incl. Shadowkeep and Forsaken. And on the 10. November Beyond light.
  4. NstantKarma Win User

My game share wont work with any dlc’s

All credit to Effective-Strategy-5 from Reddit:

On the acct that doesn't work (not the owner acct), go to games & apps, select destiny 2, start for manage game and add-ons, select Destiny with [A], then click manage installation on [drive], scroll down and make sure all the DLC's are checkmarked as installed. Check the one's that are not (in my own issue Beyond Light, the pre-order bonuses, & Shadowkeep were not "installed") and once they install you should be good to go.
  5. Etnies89 Win User

Redownloading a DLC

Its the Destiny 2: Upgrade Edition. It had the Forsaken and Shadowkeep expansions.
  6. Silvered Rogue Win User

What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

Forsaken turned Destiny 2 around for the better in my opinion, and I strongly believe it'll all be uphill from here. I can't wait for Shadowkeep!
Thema:

I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

1. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer... - Similar Threads - Destiny add ons

2. Destiny 2 add on's with Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 add on's with Xbox game pass for PC: The xbox game pass for PC came out about a week ago so I decided to upgrade to the game pass so that I could get the Destiny 2 add ons for my PC account. I went to the xbox app and downloaded the...
  3. Shadowkeep add-on (Destiny 2) not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowkeep add-on (Destiny 2) not working: I simply cannot install nor play Shadowkeep at all after the next gen update to Destiny 2. My friend that owns game pass, forsaken and shadowkeep shares account with me. I could play all 3...
  4. Destiny 2 Shadowkeep add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Shadowkeep add-on: I have recently been playing Destiny 2 Shadowkeep and I am at the end of the campaign mission, I needed to cleanse the essence of vanity but I have gotten on the game today and It said that I...
  5. Destiny TTK add on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Destiny TTK add on: i bought destiny TTk on xbox 360 and im unable to download it on xbox 1 for free like the rest of the dlc's can somebody help me c15c530d-0c1e-4f0c-811a-7cd67df11306
  6. Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game add-on, specifically Destiny: The Taken King will not install: I recently purchased The Destiny collection everything installs fine (base game & Rise of Iron) but TTK gives me an error everytime I try to install it. I've tried all the common troubleshooting...
  7. Destiny 2 add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 add on: I've recently purchased the pre-order edition of destiny 2 from Xbox but I don't have the in game items. It says I have them installed and I've completed the campaign and I am level 20 (the...
  8. Missing add on on destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing add on on destiny: So on xbox 360 i own destiny taken king but my xbox one says i dont own it but i own destiny and the dark below and house of wolves on xbox one it let transfer those over but then why doesnt it...
  9. Destiny add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny add ons: Hi all. So I got destiny on disc for 360 but I brought all the add ons online if I just buy destiny for Xbox one I don't have to pay for all the add ons again do I? Would it transfer to my Xbox...
  10. Destiny Add-ons error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Add-ons error: Hi, I buy the Expansions pack for Destiny on xbox.com but I've not seen that is the Xbox One edition, I'm on Xbox 360, how can I do? Thanks to help me, I buy it 34,99€......