I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

Discus and support I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bmyoungster, Sep 22, 2018.

1. bmyoungster
    bmyoungster Guest

I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ...

I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX 360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE

:)

bmyoungster, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Storage errors with 128gb flashdrive xbox360

So we just bought this xbox 360 today, used. It didn't have a hard drive so we got a 128gb flash drive. We downloaded the update on the computer to the flash drive, and when we put the flash drive into the xbox, the update started downloading but then it
    said we didn't have enough space to download it. The storage section in the settings says we have 115gb available. What do we do now??

thesmileysteph, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Save data not showing up on xbox360 after being moved from flash drive to my PC

I originally had some save data, user data, and DLC content on a flash drive for my Xbox360. When trying to access data from the flash drive through the Xbox360 storage settings, though, it says that the flash drive is in write-only mode. I took the data
    off of that flash drive and put it onto my PC so that I could transfer it to a new flash drive. After formatting the new flash drive for the Xbox360 and moving the data onto there, the console showed that the flash drive had data on it but it was all hidden
    when I tried to open any of it. How would I be able to access this data again through my Xbox360?

Whumperfluphl, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it states that it requires a hard drive, then you would need an Xbox 360 hard drive. It's due to the system files on the drive.

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2018
  5. bmyoungster
    bmyoungster Guest
    SO HAVEING THE GAME DOWN LOADED ONTO A usb DOES NOT WORK.

bmyoungster, Sep 22, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If it states it requires a hard drive, then no.

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2018
  7. Seagate makes an external Game Drive compatable for XBOX. I believe a 2TB memory drive is only $80 these days. Worth it, if you have a lot of games, as the consoles can't store a large library.

Agent Muskrat, Sep 25, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That wouldn't work in this situation. Games that require a hard drive require the specific 360 hard drive, but just external storage.

Smwutches, Sep 25, 2018
  9. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Youngster,

Make sure your flash drive meets our requirements and is set to the proper format. Visit our 360 Flash Drive
    FAQ page for details. Let us know if this helps.

XBF Lance J, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Agent Muskrat Win User

I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE.

Seagate makes an external Game Drive compatable for XBOX. I believe a 2TB memory drive is only $80 these days. Worth it, if you have a lot of games, as the consoles can't store a large library.
  11. bmyoungster Win User

I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE.

SO HAVEING THE GAME DOWN LOADED ONTO A usb DOES NOT WORK.
  12. Smwutches Win User

If it states that it requires a hard drive, then you would need an Xbox 360 hard drive. It's due to the system files on the drive.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Seagate makes an external Game Drive compatable for XBOX. I believe a 2TB memory drive is only $80 these days. Worth it, if you have a lot of games, as the consoles can't store a large library.
    That wouldn't work in this situation. Games that require a hard drive require the specific 360 hard drive, but just external storage.
  14. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Youngster,

Make sure your flash drive meets our requirements and is set to the proper format. Visit our 360 Flash Drive
    FAQ page for details. Let us know if this helps.
Thema:

1. I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY ... - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADED GAME XBOX360

2. I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?: I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer system to download it. Thanks....
  3. My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S does not download profile for Xbox360 games.: Good morning, I need help because I recently bought an Xbox series S and had a problem with backward compatible xbox 360 games. With the console connected to the internet, open router ports and...
  4. Can't download Xbox360 Games on Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Xbox360 Games on Live: Hi, I have a problem where I can't download xbox 360 games on gold as it keeps asking me to supply a payment option, even though xbox already has a payment option and even if I remove it and add...
  5. I can't download games on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download games on xbox360: I cant download games on xbox360e a26d36b9-2d41-43f4-a643-3c6a6e245d66
  6. Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei um jogo e não consigo baixar no xbox360[I bought a game and can't download it on...: Comprei o jogo Just cause 2 e não baixa no meu Xbox 360, o jogo chega até 80% depois volta para zero alguém tem alguma ideia do que fazer perdi $ 60,00 reais estou frustrado. [Translation - I...
  7. Downloaded Game to Flash Drive on XBox360 Not Working After Console Shutdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game to Flash Drive on XBox360 Not Working After Console Shutdown: I have an xbox 360, update to date on all updates. Have a live account. Purchased Halo:Reach through the marketplace. purchased a compatible usb drive. plug usb drive into Xbox 360, recognized by...
  8. Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeping downloaded Games off of xbox360 HDD: My limited edition Gears of War Xbox360 Console finally died with a red ring of death after 10+years of use. The issue I have is all the downloaded games I have saved on the HDD. Games that were...
  9. DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOWNLOAD DE JOGOS ADQUIRIDOS COM CONSOLE XBOX360[Translation-DOWNLOAD GAMES PURCHASED WITH...: Boa tarde a todos! Adquiri o jogo Lego Piratas do Caribe na Microsft Store através do console e tudo foi pago via cartão corretamente. No entanto, não estamos conseguindo efetuar o download...
  10. Download Games for XBOX360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Games for XBOX360: I have all these Zumba Kinectic games that won't work for whatever reason or only work half the time. Is there a way to get a download version of these games? Its a lot of money for them to work...