I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

Discus and support I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerWright7, Jul 17, 2021.

1. TylerWright7
    TylerWright7 Guest

I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do?

So, I have accidentally deleted my Xbox 360 Account. My Xbox Live is still there because it is added to one of my accounts. I remember the password and Gamertag but not the email. This account is extremely special to me because I have sunk 1000s of hours into this account. Please answer quickly and detailed with photos so I can understand.

:)

TylerWright7, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. MoltenTulip Win User

Gamer tag lost?

How can I get my old gamer tag....I can't remember the email
  4. boyboyyo5678 Win User

xbox live parental control

passport.microsoft.com is not working it says not even a web sight. so this is what i do i go to my account and click Privacy and Online Settings, then it says Parental Approval Required so i log in has my alt email/the parental email. one problem is my
    parent email might have 2 Xbox accounts set on it because when i log in it does not have the same gamer tag as my Xbox parent Xbox account but i get emails form Microsoft addressed to my parent gamer tag (i have not change the gamer tag since i am the parent
    account so it is still the random words but i know what it is when i see it) and thank you for try to help and hope fully we can get this fixed
  5. Darth Sidious29 Win User

Can't sign in to xbox live due to not being able to remember email account and password

I don't have a 360 anymore to be able to check what my (Lord Sadeus tag) email was, its been several years since using that email (which yahoo.com disconnected its usability) & I can't remember it so I can transfer that tag to my xbox 1 (even tho I'm using
    a different tag/email/password temp) till I can figure out how the hell I'm supposed to be able to reacquire my original tag to use on my x1. PLZ help me someone????
  6. SgtTutt2001 Win User

Live will not allow me to log on.

Hello, well it worked and didn't work. The gamer tag is not the one I want as it is a old one that I have not used in awhile. I want to use gamer tag SSGTUTT1. This has all my information/friends/Gold info/ etc. Now the problem is, I don't remember what
    email I used and what the password is.
Thema:

1. I have forgotten my Microsoft Email, but remember my Xbox 360 Gamer tag. What can I do? - Similar Threads - forgotten Microsoft Email

2. forgotten my EMAIL for my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotten my EMAIL for my xbox account: i reset my xbox and have forgotten the EMAIL and PASSWORD for the account all i have is the username and that is it every time i’ve asked xbox to help they’ve just suggested i type in an email and...
  3. Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling reccuring billing from an old account which i have forgotten the log in details for: I have recurring billing on an old account of mine, charging me each month, I have not used the account in years as I no longer have an xbox. I would have thought that it may have stopped when my...
  4. XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX, access over XboxProfil to OneDrive, Outlook, etc. (Forgotten Login): Dear Community, One day, I connect with my Account on a Friends xbox one and I didn´t Logoff. I think a got spyed over XBOX and I can't really tell, which Data you can access over XBOX (Outlook,...
  5. Forgotten Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Microsoft Account: I made a microsoft account a long time ago, and I forgot the email I used for it, and I dont think I used any security numbers or emails. However, I know the Xbox username that I created with the...
  6. Forgotten Microsoft Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten Microsoft Email: I’m a playstation player who, about a year ago, made a microsoft account to play crossplatform with my friends on minecraft. This was the only use i had for the account and for some reason my...
  7. I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten the email for my Microsoft account but I remember the password please help: Since i reset my xbox to get rid of a few troubles i couldnt remember the email for my microsoft account f186c8d4-8511-4a3b-9072-4555e17dd7cd
  8. Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox: I've forgotten my password for Microsoft account for x box, my phone number is on landline and doesn't accept texts. How do I get a new password? d8867795-3004-46ca-adbf-f6bc1b1f04f3
  9. Microsoft: Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox: Microsoft (Routers): Ripped off, forgotten and no one cares at Microsoft or Xbox Don't fall for the Xbox scam, you spend thousands of dollars on their products, games, videos and movies and when...
  10. My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox seems to have "forgotten" my Microsoft ID/Password!: I recently had occasion to change my MS Live id and it took some time to get the details set in Xbox (deleting old profiles and then creating and downloading the new profile. I was some way into...