I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

Discus and support I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone knows plz let me know 2081288a-9a89-4a5b-b8a3-7ca41bde9d3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krazykid110756, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save

If anyone knows plz let me know

:)

Krazykid110756, Jul 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

yes, you'll keep your progress.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Yes. You are saved all your achievements and the progress you take.
  4. Ch1ps Win User

As others have stated yes, your progress and everything is saved (as long as you've been connected to the internet) you can even go to a different console, sign into your profile and it would sync all your progress there as well. The power of the cloud!
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

It's like any game you have played on your Gamertag profile. Your progress will be saved and you will be able to continue from where you last left off. Even if you unistall and reinstall the game again, you'd still be able to play from where you last left
    off.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Transferring gaming history to new profile

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer game saves or progress from one account to another. In my home my children play on my home console and can access gamepass as long as they are on that console
Thema:

1. I have forza on gamepass if I buy the game will my progress save - Similar Threads - forza gamepass buy

2. Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perdi un carro en subasta de forza horizon 4: Hola hoy estaba vendiendo un carro en subasta y cuando estaba cargando para que se hiciera publica mi consola se apago y cuando volvi al juego ya no tenia el carro Me pueden ayudar Hello today...
  3. FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 OYUNA GİRMİYOR AÇILMIYOR [Mod Translated-FORZA HORIZON 4 DOES NOT ENTER THE...: Merhaba, Uzun süre sorunsuz oynadığım Forza Horizon 4 yaklaşık bir haftadır açılmıyor. Oyunu açmaya çalıştığımda açılış sayfası bir iki saniyeliğine gözüküp kayboluyor ve hiçbir tepki ya da hata...
  4. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition with gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition with gamepass: Hi, I want to buy fh4 ue on my pc. In the Microsoft store I saw a free 14 day trial of gamepass. With gamepass fh4 ue will be 80 euro instead of 100. If I activate the free trial and buy the game...
  6. Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass renewal : download code for forza horizon 3 deleted after 30 days, can it be resent ?: i renewed my Gamepass for a year on sep 27th. I received game codes for Forza (7 & horizon 3). I redeemed the Forza 7 code straight away, but the message has been automatically deleted by xbox...
  7. Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass September 2018 Forza Promotion: I haven't received the free Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 download tokens from the September Xbox Gamepass offer. I was referred here by Kathrina with reference number [Mod Removed-...
  8. September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September 2018 GamePass Free Forza 7 offer: I know that there's a related question on the forums about this, but my question is slightly different. I purchased the special XBox One X/GamePass/Gold bundle earlier this month. Am I also...
  9. Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes: Hello. Together with 4 Friends we all bought the promotion for 12 months of gamepass to get the Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 3 codes. All my 4 Friends received the codes already. I am on day...
  10. Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 12 months Forza Codes: For all promotions through Xbox you have to purchase the subscription directly through the offer. 28d75d6d-58eb-4442-a74a-f31c8919f812