I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

Discus and support I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaylynDio, Jan 20, 2022.

1. RaylynDio
    RaylynDio Guest

I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

I cant get the game pass perk for some reason.

:)

RaylynDio, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

World of Tanks, really nice bonus package if you have game pass ultimate.
  3. Sitchenn Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

I like the sentiment, but not sure I'd like to race in a tank! I think this might be a different style of game you're wanting!

Have you tried World of Tanks? It's free to download and start playing.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have but the content doesnt show up in my game after i install it. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I was able to get the perks as well and it works just fine on my Xbox. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Yineca Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
  6. ArmFire1911 Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
Thema:

1. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: I just purchased the series X and it said it was including 24 month of game pass ultimate. I paid an additional couple of hundred just to get the Xbox. It didn’t redeem with the setup like I’ve...
  3. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  4. Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC.: Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC so i am unable to download games and play from game pass. b4d5fc14-2e4d-4ec3-9624-5d5ffcb8ebd3
  5. If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires: the title pretty much explains itself, If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires? e2bd0c3c-6d10-4247-8fd1-b60249cfa345
  6. I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate: Hello everyone! I recently acquired an Xbox Series S, but I'd like to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I get a message saying "It looks like something went wrong" I've tried...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming: for some reason, even though i have xbox game pass ultimate, and i have no redeemed the perks, and the perks are before their expiration date, i am unable to redeem them because the xbox app has a...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer: Hi there, I'm loving the bridge into console games from Game Pass Ultimate. Wondering if/when it is on the roadmap to get local couch co-op working within Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via xCloud...
  9. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....
  10. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate: Says game is not compatible, failed to install. I thought as of March 1st, 2022, Microsoft Flight Simulator would install on Xbox one... b21af772-1fcb-4159-bdaf-bfd5419c4804