I have Game Pass Ultimate but am prompted to buy Game Pass PC

Discus and support I have Game Pass Ultimate but am prompted to buy Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been using Game Pass Ultimate for the past few months without issue. But when I download the Xbox (Beta) app on my PC and logged in, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by barrettrgc, Mar 20, 2020.

1. barrettrgc
    barrettrgc Guest

I have been using Game Pass Ultimate for the past few months without issue.

But when I download the Xbox (Beta) app on my PC and logged in, I was prompted to purchase Game Pass PC.

My understanding is that Game Pass PC is included with ultimate.

How do I fix this issue?

Thank you in advance

:)

barrettrgc, Mar 20, 2020
  2. barrettrgc Win User

All sorted thanks,

I could download games from the store but when I un-and-reinstalled the app I needed to assign my store account to my xbox one as the default was set to another.

Thanks again for your help
  3. wi7bit Win User

Something is defiantly not right. This is what I see:

[​IMG]

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

Have you also tried downloading a game from the store yet on your PC? I know you said you have been using it, not sure if you just meant on your Xbox .
  4. Tesla 746 Win User

First I recommend you make sure that it is the same account email that you use with your Xbox game pass ultimate subscription, you can sign in and link multiple emails to one account, and you can have multiple Xbox accounts that sign in when you type in
    the username and password to One account if they are added to your family. Second, I recommend downloading the Xbox beta app for your PC through the Windows 10 Microsoft store, and not any third-party stores. Third, try clearing the catch on the Xbox program,
    signing out, and signing in. If that doesn't work, try changing your password and signing in on all of your devices again.
  5. barrettrgc Win User

Helloo, thanks for the speedy reply.

Yes, it is showing the same gamertag as my Xbox in the top right, when I go into settings it prompts me to Get Game Pass for PC

[​IMG]

But when I click the manage page it shows that I do have a subscription

[​IMG]
  6. wi7bit Win User

Great! Glad you got it sorted... 👍
Thema:

1. I have Game Pass Ultimate but am prompted to buy Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start: my problem is that some games of game pass ultimate pc won't lunching and other games do. For example: yakuza 0 is not lunching anymore instead the MS store is showing up and tell me to install...
  3. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  4. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  6. Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...: Buenas Tardes. Hola disculpe la molestia lo que pasa es que el 20 de Enero me suscribi a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por $10 pesos,pero yo nunca puse el Pago Periodico y hasta hoy 28/03/20 me percate...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I recently switched from my normal xbox live to game pass ultimate and I was very happy because there are quite some nice titles i wanted to play. After a few days (I didn’t even play much, due...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hi there, i’ve recently bought the game pass for £1 for 1 month however now my subscription has converted into game pass ultimate, which i am fine with. However, I was wondering what happens after...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate but received a gift code for a year of Gold. What happens if I try to redeem it? Since GPU includes Gold am I able to redeem this code for...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...