I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

Discus and support I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by divinedragon607, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download games on console. This is weird because it says I don't have game pass but can use the gold and I don't have a separate subscription to gold. I recently got a PC and was looking to get some of my first paid games off of game pass ultimate but it says I need to get it. So in summary, I cannot download game pass games on pc, use game pass perks on console or pc but i can use the gold and it says i don't have a game pass subscription. (Money is still being taken out of my account.)

:)

divinedragon607, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Dabigred425 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
    As far as I am aware, there is no cross platform play between Steam and Xbox when it comes to Ark, so your Steam version cannot communicate with their Game Pass version of the game. You would have to download the Game Pass version of the game and start fresh
    there in order to play with other people using the Game Pass version.
  4. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

1. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register: Just purchased a Xbox series X signed in and the 2 year ultimate game pass won’t register * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Xbox series X...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1: So, I have the deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1 on my PC, and I have $2.74 on my account as of now. It says "How do you want to pay the rest?" And it's confusing me, since almost $3 is...
  4. Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi there I have been trying to download the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate however everytime i go to complete the process it comes up with an error message also the error code is...
  5. xbox live gold converted to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold converted to ultimate game pass: start my son subscription with a 1$ trial to game pass and before it automatically renew, his father offer him a gift card for a 1year XBOX live gold. we entered the code and instead of activating...
  6. Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate not possible: Hello, I am new here. I'm sorry for the rough translation. Yesterday I paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold subscription. I wish upgrade to GPU but it's not possible. On my Xbox One, it's written :...
  7. this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005: Due to error Code: 0x87E00005 pretty much all the good games are unplayable. DNS change didn't do anything. resetws didn't do anything, powershell commands to reset the store didn't do anything,...
  8. Multiple Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have 2 Xbox (1 Series X and 1 Series S) and have 4 gamers in the house. I need to be able to have all 4 gamers work on the either Xbox. From what I have read I can not share the Game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I saw that Forza Horizon 4 was on game pass , so I got game pass ultimate for $1 and went to go download it. But to my surprise the button that usually says Install know says “get game pass” when...
  10. Codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? 51e36c11-8f2f-4186-97b3-6926260aa982