I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?

Discus and support I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really want to play MLB the Show 21 on PC anyway possible and I recently bought game pass ultimate, how do I start using xCloud? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/trevor4428, May 26, 2021.

1. I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?

I really want to play MLB the Show 21 on PC anyway possible and I recently bought game pass ultimate, how do I start using xCloud?

submitted by /u/trevor4428
    [link] [comments]

/u/trevor4428, May 26, 2021
  2. ItzAprilLol Win User

Achievement Question For PC and Console?

Yes, I have the game pass ultimate, how do I check the achievements?
  3. TonyGallitto Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Subscription

How do i cancel this game pass ultimate subscription?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer for 1 euro1 month, I lost everything

Hi I was a Walker,

All you can do at this point is to contact customer support in France with the steps listed by XBF Felix when they are open and explain the situation to them to see if they can help you out with your subscriptions and getting things restored to how it was
    before. As our Xbox Ambassadors have stated and also from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ that was posted, all of those terms are explained to you before you sign up which you agreed to when you joined Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

When joining Ultimate, any time you had active for Gold or Game Pass convert to time for Ultimate and the individual subscriptions will cancel and you are left with one active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for all the time you had for Gold plus the
    time you were paying for when joining Ultimate, so you agreed for that to happen when you joined Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You would have to turn off the auto renew and wait until the Ultimate subscription expires before you could go back to just subscribing
    to Gold.

Since we cannot assist further on the forums and all of the information regarding how the Ultimate subscription works and how to contact customer support over the phone has been provided, we will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Thank
    you for understanding. I hope you can get in contact with Xbox customer support to assist you in this situation.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

Hi AlexandraJones2

Any time left on prior subscriptions you had before joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate would convert and stack as time for Ultimate and the previous subscriptions would be automatically canceled since Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass for Console and PC.
    You can view the history of your subscriptions here https://account.microsoft.com/services/. Also to note is that Ultimate will never revert back to either subscription
    at the end of its cycle. Once Ultimate expires or is canceled, the user will need to re-join any of the subscriptions manually.

It is impossible to have Ultimate and any of the other two subscriptions concurrently, so by canceling Ultimate, you also canceled your access to Xbox Live Gold features. The Game Pass subscription you have running currently would have to have been joined
    after you canceled Ultimate because as mentioned before, you cannot have Ultimate and another subscription active at the same time. You can only add time to Ultimate if that is the subscription that is running. Your

Microsoft Account order history
    will also have a record of any purchases or renewal's and then you can compare the dates with what you see in the subscription and services section.

I think you misunderstood the Ambassadors' response. You cannot access online features or join party chats with just an Xbox Game Pass subscription. You need to have an active Gold or Ultimate subscription to do that. There is 3 separate Xbox Game Pass subscriptions;
    Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and the two Xbox Game Pass subscriptions (Console & PC). If you only have the Console or PC Xbox Game Pass, then you will not
    be able to access Xbox Live Gold features. You will need to re-subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to do that.

All of this information can be found on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
Thema:

I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?

1. I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud? - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks: i click onto the perks on the xbox apps on pc and it says, "sorry we cant access this content right now" i have tried every day for 2 weeks and it still does not work, any ideas on how to fix it?...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate With New Email: Hi! I recently purchased the Xbox bundle at Walmart to get the series X and this comes with 24 month xbox game pass ultimate. While purchasing, I made the purchase with a different email address...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC: I have game pass on my pc with games installed games on my (Adult/main account). Just added my child's profile to my pc (same pc) and game pass is asking to install the same games again and some...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: He comprado una xbox series s y venia con ella una tarjeta de game pass ultimate. Al introducir el código me dice que no esta activada. Me podeis decir que tengo que hacer? Gracias. I bought an...
  6. problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with the installation of some games with game pass ultimate PC: When I hit the "install a game with game pass" button, nothing happens, it doesn't start the download and the box where I want to install it does not appear, but no error appears either,...
  7. Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access Xbox game pass Ultimate perks no matter what: Sadly I don't own an xbox so it's not an option that I have, I tried using the desktop app, I tried using a vpn but all I get is "Sorry, we're having trouble with showing the details of this perk...
  8. In the MCC for pc, my dad has xbox game pass ultimate and I am able to get other games and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the MCC for pc, my dad has xbox game pass ultimate and I am able to get other games and...: How to fix DLC not installed issue in the MCC? all add ons are locked inside of the game installs, but they are indeed installed anyways. My dad's account works fine, but mine does not. Destiny 2...
  9. nao consigo jogar com meu amigo usando o sistema de nuvem do game pass ultimate pelo pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    nao consigo jogar com meu amigo usando o sistema de nuvem do game pass ultimate pelo pc: 我和我的朋友有游戏通行证应用程序,我们有终极订阅,所以我们计划通过云一起玩柯南,我接受了他作为朋友,反之亦然,但是当我去使用 xbox 游戏 时它没有不行,我打开xbox游戏 ,右键单击我的朋友并将 放在游戏上,但调用播放或进入游戏的选项以灰色调显示,我不允许选择,如何和我的朋友一起玩要解决这个问题吗? c2f71658-8b12-4b62-a723-786378adf9a4
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks not working: Every time I try to redeem any perk it gives me this error. [PC Xbox App] [img] And on [Mobile], I can't redeem as well as it wants me to go on the PC or Xbox App [img] Solutions I have...