i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games

Discus and support i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have tried restart, power off power on, signining out signing in, uninstall and reinstalled even played other games. but when i want to play apex or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HungryCoyote101, Jun 23, 2019.

1. i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games

i have tried restart, power off power on, signining out signing in, uninstall and reinstalled even played other games. but when i want to play apex or fortnite it tells me that i need xbox live gold to be able to play... i have it and it keep directing
    me to the xbox upgrade page asking me if i want the gold or the game pass for 1 dollar. even after i click on that link it gives me an error that says " something went wrong on our end" so i dont know what to do anymore.

:)

HungryCoyote101, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Hi

Sorry you having issues with signing into your account. You can check the status of Xbox Live to see if Xbox live is experiencing any issues https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status.
    Also, sometimes removing your Xbox Account from your console and adding it back can help if Xbox Live doesn't have any alerts.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey HungryCoyote101,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Apex and Fortnite.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Keep my games and Apps]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. HungryCoyote101 Win User

heres an image of my status .. i will try removing my account next
    [​IMG]
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

You may need to contact Microsoft Support, check your subscription status in the settings menu to see how up to date it is and take a screenshot as evidence that you are currently subscribed. It sounds like server side, it is not registering your account
    as an active gold member.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. DevikM Win User

You should check your xbox gold status
Thema:

1. i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games - Similar Threads - Gold cant sign

2. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  3. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  4. Cant chek my deals with gold its just say try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant chek my deals with gold its just say try again: Cant chek my deals with gold its just say try again 4bbe1491-7723-423b-b615-167ebe7a677f
  5. I cant sign in on xbox.com or get backwards compatible gold games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign in on xbox.com or get backwards compatible gold games on my xbox one: I am trying to get Metal Gear Revengence (the current gold backwards compatible game), and on my Xbox One when I try to purchase it I get an error saying "to try again on my xbox" when im on my...
  6. I cant redeem my xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my xbox live gold code: I cant redeem my xbox live gold code and it doesnt even show an error or something 5ae09bad-84f0-4e74-ab9f-c981152433c4
  7. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  8. Cant redeem xbox live card gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem xbox live card gold: Card doesn't work work 773dd4d3-5b74-43b1-8c0c-cedd6d9e7b62
  9. CANT SIGN INTO XBOX REWARDS AND CANT EVEN CHAT TO XBOX SUPPORT AND XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT SIGN INTO XBOX REWARDS AND CANT EVEN CHAT TO XBOX SUPPORT AND XBOX LIVE GOLD: When i sgin into xbox rewards it shows the page for xbox reward i see fit or a second then it takes me back to the page to become a member. When i try to chat to xbox support it reloads the...
  10. cant sign up for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign up for Xbox live gold: When I tried renewing my XBL gold subscription on my XB1 and on the website it gives me an error saying "Something went wrong" so I went to Gamestop and bought a code for 12 months and tried to...