I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

Discus and support I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TannicJeans5929, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking me for 9,99 EUR to purchase this game even though it should be free from 16th april to 15th may 2019 for
    Gold members.

Yes but this violates EU rules where all digital products must be offered accross all 28 EU members states. Is Microsoft aware of this? This could lead to big fine for the company from EU.

EU market is no longer a 28 different markets , but as one large one.

:)

TannicJeans5929, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

1. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on... - Similar Threads - Gold membership Gold

2. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  3. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  4. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  5. Xbox Live gold membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership.: I renewed my xbox live gold membership on june 16 and my son accidentally cancelled it tody...is there a way to get the remainder of my months subscription back? 6d4e6dd4-27f3-4dd9-81cc-b14d0c48f6f2
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  8. Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can your Xbox Gold Membership expiring cause your purchased DLCs to malfunction?: My xbox gold membership expired around the same time I reinstalled a game disc and a dlc download I previously purchased and my system is shutting off now and I cant seem to get it fixed...Ive...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  10. Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missed that gold membership had run out, are my years missing now?: Hi. I missed that my subscription for xbox live gold had run out, by 23 days, have i lost my active years now? I had 7 years active i would suck if they were lost. /David...