I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

Discus and support I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TannicJeans5929, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking me for 9,99 EUR to purchase this game even though it should be free from 16th april to 15th may 2019 for
    Gold members.

Yes but this violates EU rules where all digital products must be offered accross all 28 EU members states. Is Microsoft aware of this? This could lead to big fine for the company from EU.

EU market is no longer a 28 different markets , but as one large one.

:)

TannicJeans5929, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

1. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on... - Similar Threads - Gold membership Gold

2. Xbox live gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership account: I can't get online and play because Microsoft deleted my account but they let me buy a card to get online. .it's [Mod Removed - Profanity]..I want my money back I think I'm done with xbox...
  3. cant purchase a gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant purchase a gold membership: Cant buy a gold membership,i press join then next,then it ask for my credit info but after i enter it,it saves then instantly sends me back to the beginning asking for my credit card info again, i...
  4. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  5. Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live gold membership not payable with Microsoft $.: I just wanted to express my disgust and admiration for the dirty yet brilliant business practice that myself - and hundreds of others have experienced with the XBL gold payment method not...
  6. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  7. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  8. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  9. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc
  10. Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a n xbox gold membership card work across contienents ?: Will a gold membership card that is in Europe will work in Asia ? a2e09031-840a-4398-a161-22082dcac6e6