I have/had a family plan how do I seperate the accounts?

Discus and support I have/had a family plan how do I seperate the accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says I have/had the family plan. I have/had 4 of us on it how they go about getting their own accounts so that they still have all their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RBHOK, Feb 8, 2014.

1. RBHOK
    RBHOK Guest

As the title says I have/had the family plan. I have/had 4 of us on it how they go about getting their own accounts so that they still have all their info/games and not have to come to me every time they need to reset their passwords? Do they need to set
    up their own email accounts and if so how do they connect it to their current accounts? Also they are still children so how would I or their other family still have control over their accounts? Only reason I ask is that they live with their mom and I live
    else where she doesnt get into gaming so she has no idea about things and I am always being called to rest a password. It would be easier if they could have all that their selves due to it taking me a day or two to be able to look into it then get back to
    them.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

:)

RBHOK, Feb 8, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    How do I leave a family plan?

Unfortunately, you'd need to contact phone support and see what your options are then.

HassanB, Feb 8, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

Please follow the instructions located in this link here. This will teach you how to remove yourself from the
    Gold Family Pack.

HassanB, Feb 8, 2014
  4. HassanB Win User

Unfortunately, you'd need to contact phone support and see what your options are then.
  5. HassanB Win User

Please follow the instructions located in this link here. This will teach you how to remove yourself from the
    Gold Family Pack.
  6. sxuois Win User

I am having the same problem.

Did you bet figure it out?
  7. Tyo X Win User

Thanks that's very helpful but I can't remove myself cause I can't connect to Xbox live. If only I could do it on Xbox.com and not from my console.
  8. Mister Barakus Win User

Hey there Xuios,

If you're experiencing a similar problem, please create your own thread. It is there that we'll be able to better assist you.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. I have/had a family plan how do I seperate the accounts? - Similar Threads - family plan seperate

2. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  3. Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan: I used the family plan for my kids and myself. Having to pay for 4 accounts would suck and sharing one account sucks as well. We are all under the same roof sharing the same IP network. Isn't...
  4. Keep losing Family plan family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep losing Family plan family: Wince making my kids part of my home xbox, it works for awhile, then stops. This has happened forever. How can it be fixed adad8734-b44f-4d4d-bc43-6763497964ed
  5. family plan need to be back so my family can play with me on game as customer quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family plan need to be back so my family can play with me on game as customer quest: as customer quest deal for my family sale. sec thing make more family game for everyone.... so if i want to buy a game for my family . 433814f3-cd1c-4f2e-b8cf-3cad37e7aac1
  6. family plan convenience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    family plan convenience: Well it's kind of sad i have to get rid of xbox live after having accounts for almost 9 years. Ever since about 4 or so years ago I haven't had the time to play much on live, but i kept my account...
  7. Family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family plan: I have 1 son that has an Xbox one and one that has a Xbox 360. Is there a way to have both connected to My live account without having to pay for an additional live account?...
  8. Family Plan Email Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Plan Email Issue: I used to be on a family plan but when those were first disbanded I was assigned the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. This email cannot connect to any other...
  9. Xbox Live Family Sharing Plans - Ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Family Sharing Plans - Ideas: Hello, I play Xbox all day when I'm not working and so does my family, and up until recently we shared my Xbox one console for gold and other such services, but now I bought everyone their own...
  10. Expiring family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expiring family plan: Two questions- 1. My family plan is set to expire in two months. Is there a way to remove a profile and add a new one for the remainder of the term? 2, If not, how do I ensure the unwanted...