I have had this problem for a week

Discus and support I have had this problem for a week in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is not working. It keeps on crashing. But that is not the main problem. The main problem is that I have been slaving, trying to get Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keko479, Feb 19, 2014.

1. keko479
    keko479 Guest

My account is not working. It keeps on crashing. But that is not the main problem. The main problem is that I have been slaving, trying to get Xbox support's help and they fail me for about 15 times. I used to love this company and every one in it. Now I
    got my Xbox one and can't use it because the people in support are taking the easy way out and are telling me I have to weak of Internet.

Trademark in the past chats: *Sigh*

:)

keko479, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Shayk_72
    Shayk_72 Guest
    Can connect to Internet But can't connect to Xbox live

I have had this problem for over a week

Shayk_72, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Youtube Crashing

I have also had this problem for about a month now maybe longer. I was just waiting for a solution for this problem but week after week, i could never find one.

OMG o SoLuTioNs, Feb 19, 2014
  4. I have had this problem for a week

What exactly is the issue you are having? You say your account keeps crashing but that doesn't doesn't give very much detail on exactly what is going on. Are there any error messages or error codes for you or anything?

RiposaurusRex, Feb 20, 2014
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

What exactly is the issue you are having? You say your account keeps crashing but that doesn't doesn't give very much detail on exactly what is going on. Are there any error messages or error codes for you or anything?
  6. Shayk_72 Win User

Can connect to Internet But can't connect to Xbox live

I have had this problem for over a week
  7. {Parity} Win User

I have had it!

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Good Luck.
  8. Strikel3ack Win User

Xbox one won't connect to live

I have had this problem for an entire week now.
  9. Nexus SyCo Win User

Strange Headset Problems

i have had the same problem for 2 weeks
Thema:

1. I have had this problem for a week - Similar Threads - problem week

2. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...: PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP 88f242f0-2b84-4046-a51c-8fb9bcf8906c
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Since few weeks LAG problems with online gaming Hello, Lately I have problems with online gaming. For example Rocket League, u can see your ping...
  4. I've had this problem for two weeks despite contacting support. Gold Discount has now ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've had this problem for two weeks despite contacting support. Gold Discount has now ...: Hi, I have had trouble purchasing Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One for the past two weeks since I purchased my Xbox One. None of the three live chat support representatives have...
  5. upload studios app uploading problems for the last week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    upload studios app uploading problems for the last week: for the last week now upload studios has been giving me trouble, I would go to upload a clip and it would upload to onedrive but not the my upload studio clips section itself. it would say...
  6. Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to get on all week! I see that others are having problems too. This is not ...: I have been having trouble with Bingo shutting down on me all week. This is my brain break game. Is is going to be fixed soon? 9de844fa-e9d0-4619-95eb-0d57ff196592
  7. Problem with games after end of 2 weeks free subscription of XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with games after end of 2 weeks free subscription of XBOX Game Pass: Hi I have 2 weeks subscription of Xbox Game Pass for free and playing Gears of War Judgament. After end of Game Pass subscrption I buy digital code of this game and activatie it on xbox. But now...
  8. swapped console has problems just 6 weeks out of warrenty and i have to pay again

in XBoX on Consoles
    swapped console has problems just 6 weeks out of warrenty and i have to pay again: I had a repair Stop correcting "i" paid for in September 2016 I was sent a replacement in stead of mine being fixed it was overheating now just 6 weeks out of warranty the replacement doesn't read...
  9. Ban problem of 1 week without reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban problem of 1 week without reason: Hello I post an article on the forum because I had a problem of ban of 1 week on the xbox live without reason I look the mesage that xbox ma send and it is written that I was banished for vulgar...
  10. well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console: for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with the messaging on my xbox console ive tried alot of steps and ive even talked to some xbox support agents and i got redirected here the...