I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?

Discus and support I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronin Devil, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Ronin Devil
    Ronin Devil Guest

Hi,

i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my region is correct. It is correct and I have had no problems in the past. Is my account ok?

the second is telling me that my one month prepaid xbox live subscription is coming to an end but I haven't used a one month prepaid code. I buy my subscription yearly.

any comments?

thank you

:)

Ronin Devil, Mar 15, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Received One Year Gold Membership with Bundle. Microsoft is still billing me.

Hi there,

just to be sure, the account used by your sone has your Microsoft Account? Or are they two different Microsoft/Xbox Live accounts?

Also please check if you did receive a confirmation email on the account regarding redeeming the 12M code.

3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Closingracer, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

I had the email about rewards not deposited but when i viewed my account the do appear to have been deposited.

Have you ever had your subscription extended by a month for any reason as that may show up as a one month subscription even though there may be months left

Malacath, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

I had the email about rewards not deposited but when i viewed my account the do appear to have been deposited.

Have you ever had your subscription extended by a month for any reason as that may show up as a one month subscription even though there may be months left
  6. MildewySnow21 Win User

Sign In Problem.

Tried to log in today and this same response on my xbox gamertag, (noy valid) was working fine 2 days ago, but also got 2 emails today too 1 saying 11k microsoft points had been transferred to my a/c from steph199008, this email starts "dear steph199008"
    > this a/c is nothing to do with me at all not even on my friend's list so I don't know how my email address was used to receive this message and the 2nd email said that I had bought 5k microsoft points which I have not, as I was not even logged in today at
    all. My gamertag is Delfi.
  7. UnfoundSavior Win User

Verifying my account

hello Sailorrob42,

I'm sorry to hear what situation you were put into here.

When i had to Verify my account i had two emails on my Microsoft phone and got it sent via my phone. Please try and check your email thoroughly for any attempt from Xbox for your Verification Code because even with the Microsoft Phone i had trouble finding
    the email, but it was a lot easier finding it there than other Phones i had.

I hope i was able to help,
  8. walkerx Win User

3 or 2 year complete warranty ?

Thought would provide a further update.

I still hadn't had a response from xbox support or microsoft, so called the other day to chase it up. Was told that the person who had said would escalate it, hadn't actually done this.

I was also told there were a few complaints regarding this issue and that this would definitely be escalated.

Today received email asking for confirmation I had purchased the console (the console which is registered to my account), so have sent them a copy of the invoice, copy of the device details on my xbox account and copies of the confirmation for the xbox one
    warranty purchase.

Lets hope get sorted soon.....
  9. WPAK Win User

WHY?!?!?!??!! WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ScantyManager

Please be aware that this thread is considered old. It's always best to create a new thread for your specific issue.

Regarding the issue, if you are 100% sure you are using the correct email address, it's best to contact Xbox Support, since there might be two accounts connected to one email address (Which should not be possible).

If you have forgotten the email addres, see the steps on this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution
Thema:

1. I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real? - Similar Threads - emails Microsoft today

2. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  3. the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email

in XBoX on Consoles
    the wrong gamertag is showing up for my microsoft account email: Hi, so I recently changed my account email to a newer one and now when I sign in it comes up with a random account and not my normal one with all my achievements on. Any help? much appreciated...
  4. emailing someone from microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    emailing someone from microsoft: i need to contact some one about a cyber bulling incident, because the report feature doesn't let me fully explain what happened due to the character limit. 6b259752-ce10-4606-90b6-2ec4c0635ce2
  5. Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...: Ich habe ein Microsoft Konto von dem ich auch das Passwort und die Email Adresse habe mich somit auch anmelden kann. Ich habe nur leider keinen Zugriff auf die Email Adresse mehr und möchte meine...
  6. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  7. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  8. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  9. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...
  10. No Microsoft support email?

in XBoX on Mobile
    No Microsoft support email?: Why do I have to either post something here or call Microsoft's phone number for technical support? Shouldn't we have the option to just email them? 9ce3d89b-bd1a-41dc-aea8-63081bbbfd2b