I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?

Discus and support I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronin Devil, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Ronin Devil
    Ronin Devil Guest

Hi,

i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my region is correct. It is correct and I have had no problems in the past. Is my account ok?

the second is telling me that my one month prepaid xbox live subscription is coming to an end but I haven't used a one month prepaid code. I buy my subscription yearly.

any comments?

thank you

:)

Ronin Devil, Mar 15, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Received One Year Gold Membership with Bundle. Microsoft is still billing me.

Hi there,

just to be sure, the account used by your sone has your Microsoft Account? Or are they two different Microsoft/Xbox Live accounts?

Also please check if you did receive a confirmation email on the account regarding redeeming the 12M code.

3. Closingracer
    Closingracer Guest
    Closingracer, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

I had the email about rewards not deposited but when i viewed my account the do appear to have been deposited.

Have you ever had your subscription extended by a month for any reason as that may show up as a one month subscription even though there may be months left

Malacath, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

I had the email about rewards not deposited but when i viewed my account the do appear to have been deposited.

Have you ever had your subscription extended by a month for any reason as that may show up as a one month subscription even though there may be months left
  6. luissolid Win User

Add ability to move Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account.

Yes you can change the email account from you gamertag/Microsoft account.

Its really simple, also you can have more than one email account on your Microsoft account.

Regards!
  7. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

I had two profiles on the xbox and none of them work.
    Have you checked both of the email accounts that are used with both of those accounts, especially your main account? Often times, if there are issues or problems or maybe they need you to verify something on your account, they will email you about it. I
    would check your email associated with your Microsoft account(s), including your Spam folders, to see if anything has been to you there regarding this. Good luck!
  8. MildewySnow21 Win User

Sign In Problem.

Tried to log in today and this same response on my xbox gamertag, (noy valid) was working fine 2 days ago, but also got 2 emails today too 1 saying 11k microsoft points had been transferred to my a/c from steph199008, this email starts "dear steph199008"
    > this a/c is nothing to do with me at all not even on my friend's list so I don't know how my email address was used to receive this message and the 2nd email said that I had bought 5k microsoft points which I have not, as I was not even logged in today at
    all. My gamertag is Delfi.
  9. UnfoundSavior Win User

Verifying my account

hello Sailorrob42,

I'm sorry to hear what situation you were put into here.

When i had to Verify my account i had two emails on my Microsoft phone and got it sent via my phone. Please try and check your email thoroughly for any attempt from Xbox for your Verification Code because even with the Microsoft Phone i had trouble finding
    the email, but it was a lot easier finding it there than other Phones i had.

I hope i was able to help,
Thema:

1. I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real? - Similar Threads - emails Microsoft today

2. Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...: Necessito de email ou telefone de contato - que funcione (4706 ou 0800 nâo funcionam). Comprei um novo xbox s - 03.12.2019 um dos controles não funciona. Em 16.12 abri uma solicitaçâo sr149xxxxxx...
  3. Microsoft / Xbox Live accts email mismatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft / Xbox Live accts email mismatch: Hi, I have an Xbox Live account which I've had for the past 10 years which uses a now invalid email address associated with a dead Google account. My current Microsoft account is now the email...
  4. unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to fully log into xbox live account after changing primary microsoft email address: Hi.. hopefully someone can help, as this has been an issue for a long time. I have a comcast.net email address set as my primary email for my microsoft account. I have a gmail email address...
  5. Enviar email o información a Microsoft[Email the information to Microsoft]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enviar email o información a Microsoft[Email the information to Microsoft]: Queria saber como se puede enviar a Microsoft un video o imagen de un fallo grave con mi Xbox ONE. La he enviado al servicio técnico pero me gustaría añadir un video e imagen del problema y no se...
  6. Enviar email o información a Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enviar email o información a Microsoft: Queria saber como se puede enviar a Microsoft un video o imagen de un fallo grave con mi Xbox ONE. La he enviado al servicio técnico pero me gustaría añadir un video e imagen del problema y no se...
  7. Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove emails that get notified that my Microsoft account was signed in: How do i make it so my dad doesn't get a notification on his email that says a unusual sign in attempt when i have my friend signing into my account is there anyway to have only me get the...
  8. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  9. Microsoft Account Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Email: I changed my microsoft account email 1-2 days ago so the friend I with wouldn't have my email. It worked he got everything but when I logged into my microsoft account on xbox it wouldn't allow me...
  10. Unable To Email Microsoft Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Email Microsoft Support: I want to contact microsoft support email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but i cant. Every single time i send an email to microsoft, i get this in reply:...