I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

Discus and support I have internet connection but can't log xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by codyleo1977, Jul 22, 2019.

1. codyleo1977
    codyleo1977 Guest

Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live [​IMG]

:)

codyleo1977, Jul 22, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Is it a fast enough internet you do have to have atleast a download speed of 1 Mb to connect online and well I'm sure you have that but there could also be an issue with the xbox live service as right now some games are also having trouble allowing players
    to invite eachother
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey codyleo

Thank you for providing that feedback.

The Teredo issue you are displaying could certainty be the culprit behind this.

Before we move to the more complex troubleshooting steps, I would like to try to have you use the Google DNS for your IPv4 settings. This can be configured by following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advance settings.
    7. Select DNS settings.
    8. Select Manual.
    9. For the Primary IPv4, you will use 8.8.8.8.
    10. For the Secondary IPv4, you will use 8.8.4.4.

After this you can select Alternate MAC address and select
    Clear

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
Thema:

1. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live - Similar Threads - internet connection can't

2. Can't connect to my internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my internet connection.: Can't connect to my internet connection, I tried whit the Ethernet and whit the wireless option, I have another Xbox in my house and I can connect perfectly in that one, I've reset my console and...
  3. Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't...: Internet Connection - It is not Verizon, our internet is a Spectrum modem and I just can't find the option to select that I can tell you that when it disconnects it automatically reconnects after...
  4. Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use any online features xbox games even though connected to the internet.: A week ago I wanted to play one of my xbox games on pc and wanted to play online but it wouldn't let me. I checked my Internet but that was perfect I then tried a different xbox game but it had...
  5. Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco a collegarmi ad Internet[Translation-I can't connect to the Internet]: Sono diversi giorni che mi chiede di configurare la rete e una volta trovata dicido la pwd ma mi da un errore di connessione......dopo vari tentativi a volte si collega [Translation-It's been...
  6. It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's says I'm connected to internet but I can't play anything: It tells me to connect to Xbox live (I do with a hotspot on my phone) it tells me it's all good so I go to the home page and it tells me there is trouble getting this content where gold games are....
  7. Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Connection is working but I can't connect to any multiplayer game servers: I have an Xbox One S, three years old, 2TB hard-drive. I've never had a problem like this: NAT Type: Open All services Available Download speed: 52mb Upload speed: 8mb Packet Loss: 0% MTU:...
  8. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet: I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try...
  9. Can't connect to the internet in general

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the internet in general: Whenever I try to connect. it tells me "Unable to connect. Check your network name and password and try again" b413528f-03cb-45f5-b279-c44425f52895
  10. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...