I have issues with running or playing games

Discus and support I have issues with running or playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The first time this happened i was playing Fifa 14, I went to the toilet and game back as I saw my game frozen, so do the usual thing and dashboard,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cal Dog Frenzy, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I have issues with running or playing games

The first time this happened i was playing Fifa 14, I went to the toilet and game back as I saw my game frozen, so do the usual thing and dashboard, the. I load up the game again and I just freezes with the constant load noise of the xbox in the background,
    but I could still speak to my friends. I followed the xbox support and done everything including: checking with other games clearing xbox system cache and other stuff. But with other games it only freezes when I get to the game play, also demos work but are
    really glitchy and laggy and the only game that works that I know of is minecraft.

:)

Cal Dog Frenzy, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Free Rainbow six siege with renewal of 12 month xbox live via xbox dashboard

Hi there!

We have determined that you have acquired and redeemed that token on your account.

Are you running into issues playing the game or is everything working now?

Post back if you are having issues launching the title!

Mister Getafix, Feb 8, 2014
  3. GMBquantum14
    GMBquantum14 Guest
    4TB Seagate causing games to run inefficiently. I've tried everything that I could find online.

I have a portable 4TB Seagate external connected to my Xbox One. I had no issues connecting or getting it detected (which I see are common issues). I was able to connect it and get games installed on moved over to it with no issues, but when running most
    games I have performance issues, such as: Warriors Orochi Ultimate freezing consistently, The Banner Saga's cutscenes freezing and staggering, Thief running at unplayable frame rates, and other games having issues with cutscenes loading. I've not tested all
    of my games, these just so happen to be the ones I'm playing currently. I've tried reformatting the drive, buying new cables, clearing the Xbox cache, and using different USB ports. I don't know what else to do.

GMBquantum14, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Running Game Issue

Hi,

The PC version Watch Dogs 2 isn't sold directly from Microsoft. To get support, you'll need to go through
    Ubisoft's support site.

Note: Watch Dog 2's 'Anti Cheat' software should already be included in the game download. If it's missing it means there is either 1. something wrong with the installation on your computer or 2. you have a pirated version of the game.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

BF 4 Dragons Teeth DLC.

BTW.. I have not played ALOT in the last few weeks.. maybe 2 months.. and the game is running beautifully .. no lag... no issues... no BS
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Problems Installing to HDD?

I run the game off my HD and have had zero gameplay issues playing it that way

-

Maybe try deleting and reinstalling
  7. utahman71 Win User

Tripeaks 19/11 Challenge

I would be playing this game if it ran smoothly. It is not my computer, because this is the only game app from XBOX games that runs terrible and has issues with Windows 8.1. I have been playing Mahjong, because of this game not being fixed right yet.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Glich in Old Mines in Rise of the tomb raider.

This is general support for the not being able to run games or not reading not game play issues
Thema:

I have issues with running or playing games

1. I have issues with running or playing games - Similar Threads - issues running playing

2. Running Game Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running Game Issue: I want to play watch dogs 2 in my PC so I have downloaded this game for me and also install it.But when i run this game it does launches correctly .I have found the problem.The problem is that...
  3. running into more issues by the second

in XBoX on Consoles
    running into more issues by the second: ok so i had a error E200 and was following the steps that someone on the forms told me to follow and none of the steps worked so i got to the step where you have to do a offline sorftware update...
  4. Issue upon start up/running for 3+ minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue upon start up/running for 3+ minutes: When i start my console up, it initializes start up with power up sound but after afew seconds the shut down chime is repeated several times and my xbox turns itself on/off. Also sometimes...
  5. Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Running into issues making a purchase or have questions about content you've purchased? Check ...: If you've encountered an issue while attempting to make purchase or have general questions regarding content that you have purchased, you've come to the right place! We've included a bunch of...
  6. Running into issues installing or launching a game? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running into issues installing or launching a game? Check here!: If you're encountering issues installing or launching a game, you've come to the right place! We've listed a few helpful scenarios below that will get you back to gaming. My game or app...
  7. RE: Running into Season Pass or Survival Pack redemption issues? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE: Running into Season Pass or Survival Pack redemption issues? Check here!: Original post: https://forums.xbox.com/en-us/thread/6b7eacf0-6937-4431-8136-9a03144809e4 This has been opened for two months and nothing has been updated on it at all. Can someone do something...
  8. Issues running on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues running on my laptop: It told me that My graphics card did not support DirectX12 or feature level 11.0 or 11.1, but after running the diagnostic, I found that my laptop does indeed support DirectX 12 and has has the...
  9. Invite and message issues while running android app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite and message issues while running android app: just a few days ago I started having this issue. Not sure what set it in motion but hopefully there's an easy fix. My xbox one s will not receive notifications, invites, or messages while I'm...
  10. Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!: If you're encountering issues with an Xbox One controller, we've got you covered! Below you find a list helpful steps to get your controller back into action. My controller won't power on If...