I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

Discus and support I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shiasy, Jun 30, 2019.

1. /u/Shiasy
    /u/Shiasy Guest

I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

/u/Shiasy, Jun 30, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

If you are talking about the badges that Phil Spencer and Major Nelson has on their profiles then you would need to work for Microsoft/Xbox. As those badges are given to employees only.

Xbox Ambassadors does get a badge that shows that they are Ambassadors. Need to join the program and reach the bronze tier to qualify for the badge.

On how to join the Ambassadors program have a look in the link below.

https://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/how-to-become-an-xbox-ambassador/
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Silverlight

When did you join the ambassador program? I do not see the forums badge on your profile. Did you get the acceptance email?
  4. FreakRoach Win User

How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

Microsoft badge is for employees only. If you want Xbox Ambassadors bagde then join the Xbox Ambassadors program.
  5. HaloGan teng Win User

Xbox Badges

I like the badges. I decided to join the Xbox Ambassador to get this badges and to have many friends and join this community..
  6. thiennguyen8199 Win User

TMBexe - Ambassador struggle

you should try to email the xbox ambassador program asking them to join, your badge is not appearing, i guess something is either blocking it, or you have been automatically join before but was not active so they pull you out of the program
Thema:

1. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile... - Similar Threads - joined Ambassadors program

2. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  3. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  4. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  5. Re-join the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-join the Ambassador program!: Hi, i have a question... How doi re-join the Xbox Ambassador program "again"? e2fcf441-3475-4976-b999-42ea1bee007b
  6. Xbox ambassador program re join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program re join: I was a Xbox ambassador for awhile untill someone copied my gamertag my profile picture my bio and name I later change my profile picture so my freinds and people from my stream would know who was...
  7. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  8. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  9. Joining Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining Ambassador Program: I'm currently deciding on whether or not I want to join the Ambassador Program. I have a pretty good amount of knowledge on Xbox mostly due to my obsession with Xbox and the fact that I work...
  10. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...