I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

Discus and support I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shiasy, Jun 30, 2019.

1. /u/Shiasy
    /u/Shiasy Guest

I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

/u/Shiasy, Jun 30, 2019
  2. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Silverlight

When did you join the ambassador program? I do not see the forums badge on your profile. Did you get the acceptance email?
  3. thiennguyen8199 Win User

TMBexe - Ambassador struggle

you should try to email the xbox ambassador program asking them to join, your badge is not appearing, i guess something is either blocking it, or you have been automatically join before but was not active so they pull you out of the program
  4. JulianAct Win User

My Ambassador status wont show up

Yeah I just joined the program today but my badge has not shown up and I still can't view the ambassador chat should I wait?
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Ambassador Apply Trouble

Hello again DeadKillers. Xbox LIVE Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees. Yes I am apart of the Xbox LIVE Ambassadors program, you can tell by my badge, but we do not "work" for Microsoft. More of a volunteer program. :)
  6. Sole555 Win User

Not able no watch my ambassador profile

Contact Xbox Support via twitter at @XboxSupport

I can see that you are a Xbox live ambassador because you have the Ambassador Badge on your profile.

Try going to your profile again at ambassadors.xbox.com then click Take Me to My Profile
Thema:

1. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile... - Similar Threads - joined Ambassadors program

2. Re-join the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-join the Ambassador program!: Hi, i have a question... How doi re-join the Xbox Ambassador program "again"? e2fcf441-3475-4976-b999-42ea1bee007b
  3. Xbox ambassador program re join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program re join: I was a Xbox ambassador for awhile untill someone copied my gamertag my profile picture my bio and name I later change my profile picture so my freinds and people from my stream would know who was...
  4. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  5. I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the ambassador program again. But my account was hack: I would like to join the ambassdor programe but my account was hacked fda00206-0f60-4c6a-8d9b-e50251beb23b
  6. Joining Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining Ambassador Program: I'm currently deciding on whether or not I want to join the Ambassador Program. I have a pretty good amount of knowledge on Xbox mostly due to my obsession with Xbox and the fact that I work...
  7. Problem after joined ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem after joined ambassador program: hi, i have a problem with Ambassador program. If i open join page i can see this message "You are a member of this program." but when i click on mission page there's a problem: "In order to view...
  8. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  9. Can NOT Join Ambassadors Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can NOT Join Ambassadors Program: When i try to join it says im not a gold member i have a 12 month subscription! Please help!!! 08e7787c-dbe4-47df-9323-58efb1b424d7
  10. Re-joining Ambassador's Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-joining Ambassador's Program: Hello. I was looking to see about re-joining the Xbox Ambassador's Program but I can't due to my account being banned from a program. Is there a way that I can be un-banned or a time limit on how...