I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened

Discus and support I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened WHY IS THIS HAPPENING da772509-091e-44d7-89cc-19a3eab186dc Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheKartoonz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TheKartoonz
    TheKartoonz Guest

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

:)

TheKartoonz, Dec 24, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox.com DR2 downloading issues

i read it

dispite what you think

if you read the forum faq the update just happened yesterday

that is why you must do it on the console and the website hasn't been updated

ngocphi, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Ikthog
    Ikthog Guest
    System Freezing w/ Strange Audio?

The same thing has happened to me numerous times playing Titanfall since getting the headset adapter and the Turtle Beach XO Seven headset -- the controller disconnects, the audio glitches horribly, and I have to reset the controller, which fixes it. It
    happened twice yesterday, so it hasn't been fixed for me.

Ikthog, Dec 24, 2016
Thema:

1. I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened - Similar Threads - been playing yesterday

2. Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I have been experiencing lag to the point where it is impossible to play...: This has never happened before I just keep teleporting around but it says my connection to multiplayer and the internet is fine and my NAT type is Open and sometimes the party chat will disconnect...
  3. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  4. So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day

in XboX Networking Hardware
    So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day: So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day Hello Dario Garcia., At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I...
  5. How long have you been playing Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long have you been playing Xbox?: I have been a Xbox member for about 7 years now and i love it! I am a Console Geek. What about you? Let's hear it! 5111f2e7-7c55-4dbe-b175-dd2c66c5f12e
  6. Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?: Who has been playing the new World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox? Personally I have been waiting for this to finally hit Xbox. What's your Favorite Ship so far. Mine has to be the Phoenix...
  7. Got Sea Of Thieves and have been playing it, but suddenly I get a check your account message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Sea Of Thieves and have been playing it, but suddenly I get a check your account message?: I got Sea Of Thieves on Windows 10 about a week ago through the friends play free event and it worked, I have been playing it almost every day. But starting like a few days ago I get a "check your...
  8. It's been like 4 days that I can't play something I digitally purchased...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's been like 4 days that I can't play something I digitally purchased...: Whats up with you guys its been like 4 days that i can't play my game. I have the same profile that i purchased the game with. Dont have no other. So whats up with this annoying message that keeps...
  9. Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning: Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning - server connection error!!!! 2 many times. Losing interest in game... 3221abc7-6e3a-46ff-9717-1e7cf502e874
  10. Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.: My Son's Xbox One is not connecting to the same Mac address that it has been playing on since I got it. Now it's not working at all. What to do next. a5446573-3cd1-475a-9ed9-3380780a5524