I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened

Discus and support I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened WHY IS THIS HAPPENING da772509-091e-44d7-89cc-19a3eab186dc Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheKartoonz, Dec 24, 2016.

1. TheKartoonz
    TheKartoonz Guest

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

:)

TheKartoonz, Dec 24, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox.com DR2 downloading issues

i read it

dispite what you think

if you read the forum faq the update just happened yesterday

that is why you must do it on the console and the website hasn't been updated

ngocphi, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Ikthog
    Ikthog Guest
    System Freezing w/ Strange Audio?

The same thing has happened to me numerous times playing Titanfall since getting the headset adapter and the Turtle Beach XO Seven headset -- the controller disconnects, the audio glitches horribly, and I have to reset the controller, which fixes it. It
    happened twice yesterday, so it hasn't been fixed for me.

Ikthog, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Joe_664 Win User

Xbox one refusing to do anything

It hasn't been dropped ever. Just found out there was an update yesterday i think that is whats messed up. Thank you tho
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox.com DR2 downloading issues

i read it

dispite what you think

if you read the forum faq the update just happened yesterday

that is why you must do it on the console and the website hasn't been updated
  6. Ikthog Win User

System Freezing w/ Strange Audio?

The same thing has happened to me numerous times playing Titanfall since getting the headset adapter and the Turtle Beach XO Seven headset -- the controller disconnects, the audio glitches horribly, and I have to reset the controller, which fixes it. It
    happened twice yesterday, so it hasn't been fixed for me.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

State of Decay

I have to say I've just about had every issue that I had on the 360 except for randomly coming to a stop, things at least seem to load much faster, but had a fair few zombies just run through doors, hasn't been walls yet, but always the doors.

My car still hasn't sunk into the ground though, which used to happen a lot to me. The gameplay is still as addictive as ever though and I've actually really enjoyed playing the main story again, I forgot about some of the things that happen, I just love
    the charm of this game.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Got a replacement XB1 - Will it be different to my 1 year ago model?

Of course it does. Every console ever made since the 1970's has had hardware revisions. Just because Microsoft hasn't announced it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Most revisions are to reduce manufacturing costs, it has always been like this, since
    the beginning of the industry.
Thema:

1. I have just been playing yesterday and this hasn't ever happened - Similar Threads - been playing yesterday

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. Tired of waiting to play something i have thousands invested in. Machine has only been in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tired of waiting to play something i have thousands invested in. Machine has only been in...: Had my xbox one fixed for black screen very recently. Not its back from the factory and I have to unplug the hdmi everytime I turn it on. I've spent days installing stuff twice now and lost my new...
  4. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  5. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  6. I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription: I have been unable to play online for 3 days now. But just renewed my live subscription. Its not an internet connection, or billing issue. Why cant i play online?...
  7. I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the presequal to Borderlands but can't play it game says it has been purchased on...: The game wont load eventhough it says it has been purchased from store. Please help give me the game that has been paid for. 5f0f83f0-ff75-4f51-9d34-220868f7f2b8
  8. Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased: I purchased AC Odyssey a few weeks ago while it was on sale and have been playing it without issue since then (except for it crashing sometimes). However a few days ago when I tried to play it I...
  9. Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning: Haven't been able to play Bingo since yesterday morning - server connection error!!!! 2 many times. Losing interest in game... 3221abc7-6e3a-46ff-9717-1e7cf502e874
  10. Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.: My Son's Xbox One is not connecting to the same Mac address that it has been playing on since I got it. Now it's not working at all. What to do next. a5446573-3cd1-475a-9ed9-3380780a5524