I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

Discus and support I have just purchased a 12month live gold card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xChubockSx, Nov 4, 2019.

1. xChubockSx
    xChubockSx Guest

I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My current subscriptions include game pass ultimate and gold till December 20th what should I do? Is there
    a way to still use the live 12 month code and then use gift cards to renew game pass?

:)

xChubockSx, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey ChubockS

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you have a pre-paid code that you purchased and are seeking to redeem it onto your account.

It is as stated by Xbox Forums Ambassador Flymonkey102, since you have Game Pass Ultimate, when you use any Xbox
    Live Gold or Game Pass subscription, this will be instead converted to the monetary value of the token you are trying to redeem.

You best bet, as previously stated, would have to be to turn off the auto-renew on your subscription and save the code until your subscription runs out, and then redeem it onto your account.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. Facundo.Carro Win User

Thats True, when i upgrade from Xbox Live Gold and Xbox game Pass to Xbox Game Pass ultimate the remaining credit in both subscriptions was converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i didnt pay the subscription for 2 months since the change was made.

At the third month microsoft start to bill me the subscription of ultimate.
  4. AridLizard Win User

So i will have to take the auto pay off so it doesnt use my current funds on the xbox to renew it once its over with?
    yes, go to https://account.microsoft.com/services to turn off recurring billing
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

If Game Pass Ultimate is currently active you will need to let it run out before you redeem the Live Gold card otherwise it will like you said convert the membership.
  6. xChubockSx Win User

So i will have to take the auto pay off so it doesnt use my current funds on the xbox to renew it once its over with?
Thema:

1. I have just purchased a 12month live gold card - Similar Threads - purchased 12month live

2. Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.: Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is something I'd never pay money for. I suspect my...
  3. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  4. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  5. Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.: When I go to buy Xbox live Gold a screen comes up both on xbox and my computer that says "Try that again. Something happened on our end." I've tried this since yesterday and I think the problem is...
  6. Problem purchasing things through console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem purchasing things through console: I can’t purchase Xbox live or game through the console. I have to buy a code and now I bought I code I have lost access to some of my games. Both types ones I purchased online and ones I have a...
  7. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...
  8. DVD Games Purchased Elseware

in XBoX on Windows
    DVD Games Purchased Elseware: I've a copy of "The Golf Club 2019" purchased thru Amazon. Came in official package, etc, etc, plays OK on console, shows up in Xbox Console Companion on PC (Alienware). Unlike Gears 5 you cannot...
  9. Cant find my game even tho i purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find my game even tho i purchased it: I bought sea of thieves and my money has been charged. But i cant find the game. I have tried resetting the store and other things but still cant find the game. I bought it on the web store for...
  10. Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.: Hey all I have a issue which pertains towards the purchasing of original and 360 Xbox games via Xbox store. A few days ago I have recently put twenty five dollars onto my microsoft balance so I...