I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account.

Discus and support I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It keeps saying It will not let me get past this point. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColeAnthony, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ColeAnthony
    ColeAnthony Guest

It keeps saying

It will not let me get past this point.

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

:)

ColeAnthony, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Quantastical Win User

This is either an issue with the server or an issue with your browser, where you are sending a request to login that includes too much information that the server cannot process at the moment.

You can try clearing your browser's cache and then trying to login again or starting a private browsing session, or using a different browser. If the problem persists, it may be a server related issue and you may have to wait a short while until the the
    server connection is restored.
  3. Sarlekos Win User

Error code: 8015190E - HELP PLEASE! D:

Im also geting the same error; for me it worked yesterday and today it gave me the error when i try to login into my account i tried what you said and still doesnt work. when i try to connect to a network the network gets connected and the internet does
    too but it fails to connect to Xbox live. I have tried login in with other peoples account and doesnt let me either...
  4. HassanB Win User

Cannot Login to XBOX live

What error does it give you when you try to login to the account using the Games for Windows LIVE client? And have you made sure to check the Windows Live ID that you are using to login to your XBOX Live account on the console and checked it with the Games
    for Windows LIVE account your trying to login to?
  5. AO1JMM Win User

Mountain dew double xp problem (halo 4)

I cannot even login to my Xbox Live account on the DewXp site. I get an Error Code when I try to.
  6. LaughedElk749 Win User

My computor recognizes my windows live ID but my xbox won't

No I'm pretty positive I have the correct login information. I only have one WLID account and the password was the same. I only changed my password once when I tried to access my main Xbox live account

live.xbox.com/.../Profile
    this is my original gamer tag. Like I said I'm positive the login information I keep trying to put for my original account hasn't changed much.
Thema:

1. I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account. - Similar Threads - keep having error

2. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  3. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  4. I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...: I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the purchase didn't go through. the viewing of ad doesn't happen and I don't get the coins. I don't know why...
  5. Youtube app for 360 keeps having "Unknown error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app for 360 keeps having "Unknown error": I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. No luck. Internet works fine on all my devices (incluing my 360), and YouTube is fine on other devices. It simply stopped working on 360. It won't even...
  6. Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having problems signing in and geting on games on my Xbox, it just keeps giving me error codes: As said in the title I’m having trouble signing into my Xbox one and geting onto games, for e.g. every time I go on a game it will only show me the game loading screen then a loud noise will play...
  7. my Xbox app keeps having the error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox app keeps having the error 0x80070422: Can people help me because my Xbox app keeps saying this error 0x80070422 362a7a9f-2896-4f94-af47-b5d942f6bf55
  8. I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 when ever I try to buy something and it keeps on ...: I'm having a error code pop up 0x80070002 whenever I try to by something and it keeps on doing it can someone please help 967e0040-647c-4cc8-8292-dfdbc3dbb453
  9. I've been having the same problem as many others, i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having the same problem as many others, i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code: i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code whenever i try to play downloaded games, i see many people are having the same problem, I hope this gets fixed or finds a solution soon....
  10. i have a dns but i keep getting the error

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a dns but i keep getting the error: hi i am now having issues i have one non banned and a banned account the banned account i never use anymore unless i feel like playing one of my old saves and today i did this and now im having...