I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50...

Discus and support I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay so I already used the $1 gold to ultimate deal and my months that were converted are about to end. I am wondering if I will get 50 days + 1 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChorizoLegacy, Mar 26, 2021.

1. I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50...

Okay so I already used the $1 gold to ultimate deal and my months that were converted are about to end. I am wondering if I will get 50 days + 1 month more of ultimate after redeeming my 3 month live gold card because when I wanted to extend it, it said that I will only get 1 month because of the conversion.

:)

ChorizoLegacy, Mar 26, 2021
  2. ChorizoLegacy Win User

I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50 days + 1 month of Ultimate after extending it?

Wait till the ultimate expires then add it and upgrade
    So after it expires I redeem the 3 months of gold and will it convert to 50 days and 1 month of ultimate at no cost?
  3. ChorizoLegacy Win User

I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50 days + 1 month of Ultimate after extending it?

Since you would be adding the Gold to Ultimate, yes, you would get the 50 days. There's not an addition 1 month of Ultimate though. The conversion table lists 50 days (1+ month) meaning, it's essentially a little over 1 month.
    Thanks. I read it as (+1 month).
  4. Smwutches Win User

Since you would be adding the Gold to Ultimate, yes, you would get the 50 days. There's not an addition 1 month of Ultimate though. The conversion table lists 50 days (1+ month) meaning, it's essentially a little over 1 month.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Wait till the ultimate expires then add it and upgrade
  6. SkaseBlaka Win User

About Xbox game pass ultimate

So if i have 3 months of Gold and then upgrade to ultimate it converts my Gold to 50 days?
Thema:

I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50...

1. I have less than one week left of Ultimate and I have a 3 month Gold code, will I get 50... - Similar Threads - less week left

2. Less Slippery Joysticks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Less Slippery Joysticks?: I need help. I am trying to get better on FPS games like Call of Duty. But, my right Joystick is slippery causing my thumb to be unstable and ruining my aim. Anyone know a cheap solution to have...
  3. Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I refund a game I purchased in the last 14 days that I played for less than 2 hours?: Yesterday I bought 7 Days to Die under the idea that it was cross play because I checked the developers website and it says that it’s cross play. However it is not cross play so I requested a...
  4. Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Issues twice in less than a year- need help: Really, really frustrating situation here. I bought an Xbox One X last year in March and less than 2 months later, had to send it in for service for a non-displaying video issue. Then, about 2...
  5. Xbox wont turn on. New power brick died in less than a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on. New power brick died in less than a week.: I recently had to buy a new power brick for my xbox one because the last one overheated. After waiting for a week and a half for the new one to ship it dies in less than a week. It still gets...
  6. DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...

in XboX Insiders
    DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...: I'm here because customer service told me to post here because their is no customer service to call for insiders. I turned on my console this morning and the home screen was all fucked up and the...
  7. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....
  8. Less than 2 weeks ago, saw the $39.99/12-month - was unable to do it - it just was not going ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Less than 2 weeks ago, saw the $39.99/12-month - was unable to do it - it just was not going ...: Less than 2 weeks ago, XBox dashboard showed $39.99/12-months - i tried but it was not going through. We have been paying $9.99 per month for a very long time and not being savvy about xbox and...
  9. Purchased a game less than a week ago on XBox Live and now it is offered free with Games with ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a game less than a week ago on XBox Live and now it is offered free with Games with ...: I purchased "The Crew" and "The Crew: Wild Run" off of Xbox Live less than a week ago. I was browsing today and saw that "The Crew" is offered free with Games with Gold. Is there any way to get...
  10. Ads cover game space -started 2 week ago- reinstalled game -no change- only disappears at less ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads cover game space -started 2 week ago- reinstalled game -no change- only disappears at less ...: WIN 10 Suduko Ads cover game space - started approx 2 week ago - reinstalled game -no change- only disappears at less than half screen-: FIX please 150e75d6-f6dd-4069-b322-230ecabbea32