i have lost my account

Discus and support i have lost my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i lose my account on my xbox one some days ago, when xbox send an actualization and that send error 203, for that reason i must reset the xbox and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabtorres, Dec 2, 2019.

1. gabtorres
    gabtorres Guest

i have lost my account

i lose my account on my xbox one some days ago, when xbox send an actualization and that send error 203, for that reason i must reset the xbox and then i lose my account, i dont remember it but i remember some account and pasword i use frecuently for access
    to my games cuz my xbox send me a request to write my account and paswor every month, and the pasword i wrot every time, know apear like other account :S i dont know whats happens there some help be really good

:)

gabtorres, Dec 2, 2019
  2. gabtorres Win User

i have lost my account

ill try but they cant help me if i dont remember my account :s even if i been using the other account for get logued in into the Xbox until the reset :S
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

i have lost my account

I Suggest you access https://support.xbox.com/contactus and try talk with a Support Agent to they can Help you
  4. Smwutches Win User

I lost my account

You can try contacting support to see if they can help you recover it, but you should be aware that buying and selling of accounts is not allowed. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

6. Mikey Mike Jr Win User

ip Pulling (OctoSniff) (T3S) Xbox ban help

I have had my account for so long and spent soooo much money and met many friends i would be lost if i lost my account
Thema:

i have lost my account

1. i have lost my account - Similar Threads - lost account

2. lost my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft account: ok so basically i had minecraft windows 10 on a hard disk in 2013 -2017 but then it broke and i forgot the account info because i never played on online because i didn't know you can play with...
  3. Account hacked and lost everything help

in XboX Insiders
    Account hacked and lost everything help: My account was hacked. They changed my email,passwords, phone number and can’t talk to support because they now require you give that information to request help. What should I do submitted by...
  4. Lost account after uninstalling insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Lost account after uninstalling insider hub?: I closed my xbox insiders hub account, as well as uninstalled it because I was tired of 30 minute updates. Right after I did that, there was a 3.9 gb update, so I went away for a while. When I...
  5. Lost / inaccessible account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost / inaccessible account: Hi, Xbox account wont accept my password. I’ve tried multiple times to go through the automated reset procedure, but it just won’t accept me. For now, I’ve reset my xbox and created a new...
  6. Lost Account, Have Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Account, Have Gamertag: Hello everyone, A few months ago, I signed up a XBOX Account with a specific gamertag. After a few weeks, I stopped playing games because I have school exam. And now, I want to sign in to that...
  7. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  8. Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it: Hi, I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover it? 6990ffd4-1470-4266-9e25-0b88b4d66f51
  9. Account lost/deleted by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account lost/deleted by mistake: Hey all, I've been dealing with a super frustrating situation and hoping someone here might have some experience or advice. My EA account that is linked to my Xbox Live account is all messed up...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?: Hello I purchased the Rainbow Six Siege that was on GOLD last month He even installed it on my console, but he didn't run it saying he didn't own it. I figured it was a bug so I removed it to...