i have lost my gold liciense code

Discus and support i have lost my gold liciense code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am getting billed but i dont have the license code so i can use my gold membership this is atleast the 3rd time i have asked for help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by howardsmyth, Jul 30, 2019.

1. howardsmyth
    howardsmyth Guest

i am getting billed but i dont have the license code so i can use my gold membership

this is atleast the 3rd time i have asked for help

:)

howardsmyth, Jul 30, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

3. Spazpol Win User

You don't get a code when your account is on renewal. It will just automatically be applied to the account that is tied to the subscription and billing. Are you sure you are logged in the correct profile?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi howardsmyth,

Xbox Live Gold allows you to play multiplayer games and join party chats with other friends, 2-4 free games to play every month, and save up to 50-75% on Xbox One game discounts on the Microsoft Store.

You can find all of that information and more by reading the Overview on the
    Xbox Live Gold webpage.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

gamepass is a different subscription. if you buy it directly from Microsoft store there is no code. I recommend that verify what subscription you purchased here https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  6. howardsmyth Win User

thank you

I have xbox live gold

what does that allow me to do if it is not a game pass

thank you
Thema:

1. i have lost my gold liciense code - Similar Threads - lost gold liciense

2. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  3. Lost a year of xbox gold?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost a year of xbox gold?!: I bought another year of xbox gold 6 months ago on a promotion, and I still had 6 months to go, so I would have a year and a half of gold without having to worry. And it was supposed to expire in...
  4. 0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203 gold lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203 gold lost ...: Hello, since the last update(17th of may) I've got this error code : 0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203. The problem was finally solved yesterday but I lost some gold days and I would like to...
  5. Games with Gold, Lost Games and Ability To Download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold, Lost Games and Ability To Download.: I have issues with Games With Gold. One game I downloaded from GWG, Assassins Creed Syndicate (and have played extensively for a period of some time) stopped working after the latest system...
  6. Lost gold bars and purchased collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold bars and purchased collections: Microsoft Jigsaw stopped working so I reïnstalled it and got it working again, but it lost about half of my gold bars and ALL my purchased classic jigsaw collections and progress. Since I was at...
  7. Lost gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold: I turned off my xbox because i was going to sleep Then the next day I turned my Xbox on my gold was not there and the gold was 12 months and I bought it before 2 monthes i think so I bought it...
  8. Lost my 930,000+ gold bars and all my puzzle collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my 930,000+ gold bars and all my puzzle collection: I've lost my entire puzzle collection and 930,000+ gold bars that I worked very hard to achieve. Please investigate to find out why and how these puzzles were lost and what happened to all of my...
  9. Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it: Hello, By error, in 10seconds, I paid 2 times the extension gold from the game just dance 2016. Everything was OK but then by error in uninstalled the game and when reinstalled, it forgot that I...
  10. 0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203 gold lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203 gold lost ...: Hello, since the last update(17th of may) I've got this error code : 0x8B05000C 0x00000000 0x00000203. The problem was finally solved yesterday but I lost some gold days and I would like to...