I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account

Discus and support I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have been playing minecraft java on my laptop at night, then in the morning i saw that it was saying play demo, then i look and see that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MinecraftPro1111, May 29, 2022.

1. I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account

So, I have been playing minecraft java on my laptop at night, then in the morning i saw that it was saying play demo, then i look and see that my microsoft account as a whole has been resetted though i have the account on the site (this specific one), is there anyone that can help me?

:)

MinecraftPro1111, May 29, 2022
  2. MinecraftPro1111 Win User

Thanks for your cooperation.

I couldn't login with the original xbox account i had, it shows me a different account that i didn't have even some days ago, the original xbox and minecarft account had been deleted, i searched the name of my minecraft username in a website called "namemc.com" if i could find my account, it says this account had existed prior to the incident, is there any hope for me? The minecraft username in question is "Tazoar_Boss"
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Try this:

Download and install the older Launcher marked as Windows 7/8 from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

Then try sign in with the account that owns the game and test it how it goes
  4. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
  5. dylanswann1 Win User

Missing Microsoft account.

Look i’m gonna be honest, i’m having a panic attack right now as i think i’ve just lost 6 years of my minecraft account. I migrated it to a microsoft account and I can’t remember any of the details to, I only know that it is linked to my email (that i have access to).

It is either that problem or the fact that minecraft java is no longer on my account and i don’t know why?
  6. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
Thema:

1. I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account - Similar Threads - lost old account

2. i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .: the way i lost this account is it used to be on my old xbox 360 . my house got broken into one day and they stole my xbox and all electronics so i do not have any access to that account anymore ....
  3. Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...: I'm currently recovering from some type of theft of all of my personal information. To summarize, I don't have access to my gmail account I used to log into my Microsoft account. The phone number...
  4. My parents account is lost and it’s old privacy settings won’t allow me to play realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    My parents account is lost and it’s old privacy settings won’t allow me to play realms: How do I change the permissions so I can play realms when we have no way to get onto the parent account. I’ve tried changing my age to be 18+ but Thenga,e still won’t let me play because of old...
  5. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

in XboX Insiders
    Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?: The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere [link] [comments]
  6. Old and Lost account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old and Lost account recovery: Hi there, Many years ago I lost my original xbox account. I still remember the gamertag. ive tried to talk to xbox live customer service account people over the phone and have tried recovering the...
  7. Lost my old microsoft account 4 years ago and want my gamertag now back.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Lost my old microsoft account 4 years ago and want my gamertag now back.: Four years ago i played minecraft on my smartphone with the gamertag . after that i switched my smartphone and had a new e-mail. Can you just delete my old account or tell me how my e-mail adress...
  8. Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account needed new information = Lost access to my account: Hi, I have an Xbox Gamtertag / account that is around 12 years old. And now i cant acess it.. because earlier this week I needed more "security information" to login. That information wasn't...
  9. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2): So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my...
  10. Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account!: So recently, I tried logging on my old xbox360 with my old profile, and to my surprise, the email which was used to create the sccount no longer existed. I thought it would fix itself if I deleted...