I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

Discus and support I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Austineer5, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:23 AM.

1. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have multiple controllers connected to a pc/mobile device and register is as different players without the use of an ugly adapter. This would be useful for my next question.

Using multiple controllers registered as different players, could you possibly do split screen for cloud/console streaming. Like both players using the mobile device to play split screen, like you can do on the xbox.

Another question is this, could you possibly make able to use the same console running the same game (Or maybe even run another game than the other person using the console!) and have it like a separate screen. Like I would be streaming from the console, and my friend would be using the screen connected to the console (or even stream on another device if you could allow multiple people to stream!) and instead of it being split screen, we're viewing our own content, on our separate screens!

Lastly, make cloud/console streaming come to pc and tv's. I get it you can console stream on pc using the companion app, but you have to be on the same wifi! You can definitely do it on pc's! (And even add keyboard support for all devices!) Tv's is where you might be like (How would I do this?). Well, you worked with samsung before, why not do it again? Work together to create and app to make it come on samsung's smart tv's! Maybe even work with LG, apple, or other companies to make it happen on their tv's! But what about tv's that aren't so smart? (No pun intended) Do something similar to the google chrome cast, where it plugs into one of the HDMI ports and uses usb for power, but instead you use stuff for microsoft. Like game streaming (Or possible cast other microsoft devices to it or other stuff?). Or I doubt this would happen, but make this app on the google chromecast?

My many suggestions that would make a dream come true!

• Austineer5
    submitted by /u/Austineer5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Austineer5, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  2. Oraclea Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

It looks like for now at least, it's only coming to PC. I can't comment on the logistics of the effort that would be involved in developing the game for consoles but it seems like a bit of a shame to me- there would probably be a sizable audience for
    the game on console with keyboard/mouse support, and for now, I believe PC streaming is only supported on the console with controller support. Hopefully something changes in the future to allow this game to be played on consoles.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Controller Problems with XBox One after HDD crash

Hello Andi,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue involving the controllers for the Xbox One console are not being recognized both wireless and wired in.

Have you attempted to review our support article for updating the Xbox One controller to ensure
    that the controllers themselves are also up to date?

If this has been attempted, the controllers would then need to be tested upon another Xbox One console, or the console tested with other controllers?

Clarify this information and try the suggested, and we'll await your response.

Best wishes!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unable to become legendary BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE

5. annix Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

As many others have already suggested - game streaming is your best bet via the Xbox App. You can then connect your Xbox controller to your computer using bluetooth (if your controller supports it), USB to your computer, or if you’re close
    enough to your Xbox, it’s existing wireless connection to the console itself.

The most important consideration in all of this though, is your network quality. For the best experience you’ll want both your laptop and Xbox One connected to your router via ethernet. If you can’t have both connected with ethernet, then at least one of
    the two should use ethernet and the other 5Ghz Wi-Fi.

Not to mention that soon you’ll be able to use game streaming from your console to not only Windows 10 devices, but iOS and Android devices too. Hope this helps, cheers!
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

A lot of problems with the xbox one

This is a discussion forum, not support, threads here are for many people to get involved in.
Thema:

I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

1. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming! - Similar Threads - many suggestions involving

2. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  3. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  4. How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare?: How many times can I change my home xbox to gameshare? 5f6d353c-9aec-4235-ae37-8dc7af3f2545
  5. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  6. I have a question... Why so many updates?

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question... Why so many updates?: submitted by /u/KeenFolk [link] [comments]
  7. too many devices home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too many devices home xbox: my friend recently brought the new COD game and im trying to home his xbox but it says there is too many accounts on it? he has removed other devices from his microsoft account and it still says...
  8. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  9. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  10. How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many of you started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free?: I love Destiny but always played it on console. I took this opportunity to play it on PC and couldn't be happier. a7b1d671-a0ba-4291-874b-6a64a6e3cec0