I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium - and still I'm getting ads

Discus and support I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium - and still I'm getting ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium. For months now I have been getting ads before I can play my games. I need the ads to stop, or I need a refund..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanRevel, Dec 5, 2021.

1. JanRevel
    JanRevel Guest

I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium. For months now I have been getting ads before I can play my games. I need the ads to stop, or I need a refund.. What more can I do?

This is a public community, not the Microsoft staff, yes? I need to know how to contact Microsoft staff with this problem; so far I've not been able to determine how to do this.

This has been extremely frustrating. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you for any help you can offer.

:)

JanRevel, Dec 5, 2021
  2. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium

4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

ADS

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Premium still has ads

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adverts in Treasure Hunt

Solitaire Premium is for Solitaire only. You will still get adverts for the other games, such as Treasure Hunt and Minesweeper.
Thema:

1. I have Microsoft Solitaire Premium - and still I'm getting ads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Premium

2. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection: I still get ads even when my Apple IPad states that it has been paid and it won't allow me to repurchase. Microsoft has shown no purchases in the last 3 months. Not sure where to go from here....
  3. How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...: Somehow lost my Premium Edition Solitaire Collection and cannot log in when I say I am not a guest. Where can I go to get it re=installed? Do I need to be somewhere else to ask this question? I...
  4. microsoft solitaire premium membership not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire premium membership not recognized: hello MS, I have tried all the requested fixes for this and again this month running into the same problem, getting ads even though I have paid for the premium membership, this happened last...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium: Hi, at this game, my 7 days long premium version should be timed out. But it's still working as a premium account. I don't want this version and I can't find it in the settings. What should I do?...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: I just about had it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is helping me. I was able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection games in my Premium account that I paid for in Dec 2020 up until 2 weeks ago or...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped reflecting my Premium status.: I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the xbox Console Companion and have for a few years. I have Premium status which is paid every year. I also have 2 similar Microsoft games. Premium status...
  8. How to cancel Premium Microsoft Solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel Premium Microsoft Solitaire?: I signed up to Premium Microsoft Solitaire with an annual subscription when I used to be able to see my Friends on the Daily Event Leaderboard. It appears that this feature is no longer available....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire with a one year Premium now showing Ads all the sudden: On October 21, 2020 when I went to play Microsoft Solitaire on my Windows 10 computer, I started seeing ads. Earlier in that day I did not have ads when I played the game. On May 12, 2020, Order...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium subscription: Re-Purchased the Solitaire Premium on August 13, 2020 and it worked fine through the 2nd of October, then the/a new update came and of course I allowed it, only after it finished installing and...