I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

Discus and support I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form? if not directly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Platomarx, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Platomarx
    Platomarx Guest

I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,...

I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form?

if not directly than gift card etc?

:)

Platomarx, Feb 6, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother, is there anyway to do that in any form?

No way to do that, but you can gift him a digital game 😉
  3. J4CK93 Win User

Unfortunately I don't believe there is any way to gift your balance.
  4. Platomarx Win User

That is unfortunate, Thank you.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Hi Platomarx

Once on your account balances cannot be transferred in anyway, sorry but theres no way to gift it.
  6. sprkle Win User

u cant give him ur balance but on the xbox store u can gift friends games, DLCs etc.
Thema:

1. I have money on my balance in my microsoft account that I would like to gift to my brother,... - Similar Threads - money balance microsoft

2. Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?: Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out? I want to send that money. You can only add money via PayPal and VISA Credit card. Looks like a bit of a swindle to me grrrr...
  3. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  4. Microsoft Balance - Account Money Frustrations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Balance - Account Money Frustrations: Back when the Xbox One X device came out, I pre-ordered it a couple months in advance. At the time I pre-ordered it I used my credit card. I had just over a hundred dollars in my account at that...
  5. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue with just one child. I researched before I added the funds and it said that you can gift the funds through the store. I still haven't found out...
  6. Transfer account balance money to family members.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account balance money to family members.: My children have accounts under my account (as family members). My two sons both received XBox gift cards for their birthdays. I added the gift cards to my account, which added the money to my...
  7. Xbox Money Balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Money Balance: Okay, I Bought $30 Worth Of Microsoft Points. I Wanted To Buy Xbox Live With Them. But Guess What? YOU CANT! Its So Stupid. My Parents Wanted To See Me Play Xbox Live, But You Know I CANT! Now I...
  8. Cannot buy with Microsoft balance money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy with Microsoft balance money: My friend has over 150$ on his Microsoft balance and he is unable to buy anything with his balance but he can buy with his credit card... When he try to buy with his balance, he get this message:...
  9. Microsoft Balance - Account Money Frustrations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Balance - Account Money Frustrations: Back when the Xbox One X device came out, I pre-ordered it a couple months in advance. At the time I pre-ordered it I used my credit card. I had just over a hundred dollars in my account at that...
  10. Cannot use money in Microsoft promotional balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use money in Microsoft promotional balance: For the last 3 months, I have been given a code to redeem and got some money in the account and it is due to expire on September. How can use that promotional balance to buy things? When I try to...