I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

Discus and support I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original Xbox 360 stopped working due to the Xbox 360 "red dot of death", which is related to the "red ring of death". I bought a new 360 as my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slenderbrine01o, Apr 4, 2021.

1. I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

My original Xbox 360 stopped working due to the Xbox 360 "red dot of death", which is related to the "red ring of death".
    I bought a new 360 as my old one from 2012 no longer worked. I transferred my old hard drive over to my new xbox 360, and, I tried signing into my Xbox Live account "", but, I was asked for a username and password, which I no longer have as I created my Xbox email years ago, and it was forgotten with time.

I tried finding my email on my xbox, but, I couldn't get it to appear, I looked up help on this topic on the internet, but, everything I tried didn't work, and I was told that Microsoft doesn't give out email usernames from gamertags alone.

I really want to use my account again, but, I'm not sure what to do, please can someone help me I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old :(

:)

Slenderbrine01o, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Conville14 Win User

Microsoft did not recognize change in email, can't log in to xbox live

I can't access the account page on my xbox because I am not connected to xbox live. I do not know the password to my old email account. I don't know how I am going to change my gamertag to the account I want without being able to access the account page.
  3. WoollyBacchus13 Win User

Forgot Email for Xbox live account

Like I know my gamertag but I don't have any clue about which email i used because I deleted the account off of my old xbox
  4. nevillefarrell Win User

I know my password and gamertag but not the email

Hi M G Scottt,

You will need to contact phone support and ask them to look for your gamer tag and if they can find it they will go through a security process with you. And if you pass they can give you your email if not your only hope will be to locate the last console
    it was saved on and hope you had the profile to auto sign in. If this is the case you'll be able to get the email off the console.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I don't know my email account

6. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
Thema:

I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

1. I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old - Similar Threads - gamertag password don't

2. Updated console, now locked out of gamertag because I don't know 15 year old password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated console, now locked out of gamertag because I don't know 15 year old password.: Helpppppp. Can't seem to find anyway to contact Microsoft for support. This morning I could use my gamertag and account. Connected to internet and it required updates. After installing updates it...
  3. Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email address but remember gamertag and password: I had an account that I would play Fallout 4 on, spent a lot of time playing the game. I had to factory reset my console because of other issues, but I forgot to check what email address I used...
  4. Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free: This is a bug report on gamertag change without authorization. My first years old changed my 10+ year single word gamertag, without knowing my password or pin, and with limited reading...
  5. I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my email and password, but I still remember my gamertag: So my xbox just broke and we will get a new one soon, but we do not know the email and password. The gamertag is UniverseJ3652 and I had really great progress on the account. My mom told me I was...
  6. Remember gamertag but not email or password associated with it....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remember gamertag but not email or password associated with it....: The other day i restored my xbox to orginal settings so it logged me out of details and password and such for my xbox live account, however i remember my gamertag only, dont remember my email or...
  7. Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email of my account only remember password and gamertag: Hi,I recently had the green screen of death so i reset my whole xbox, i noticed 10 minutes later i didnt know my email. Mygamertag is acridnixanity please help e9cde948-5427-4259-82b8-bd35196bd0ee
  8. I went to recover my gamertag, put in the old email, changed password and now my old email has ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I went to recover my gamertag, put in the old email, changed password and now my old email has ...: I went to sign in on my Xbox live profile after a couple years and not surprisingly forgot my password. So I was successful in signing in and changing the password but some how my email that was...
  9. I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email but remember the gamertag and password: I created a specific email for my xbox one and used it normally because I just needed the password, now I have formatted my console and deleted the authomatic account, I would like to know the...
  10. password help for gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    password help for gamertag: I know my gamertag for xbox one, but I have forgotten password. How can I find it or reset it. 5fb5dc88-2436-4f95-b5a5-2176a6f160ad