I have my games purchased but is tells me to get them back to them

Discus and support I have my games purchased but is tells me to get them back to them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my games purchase but it tells me to get them back to them 04fbf8c1-d150-4d8f-91d3-72d6af39013c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ll Arturo ll195, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I have my games purchased but is tells me to get them back to them

I have my games purchase but it tells me to get them back to them

:)

ll Arturo ll195, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ENEMYKILLER97 Win User

|| Arturo ||195

There is currently a service outage going on which will prevent you from playing digitally purchased games, viewing memberships, and a few other things. You can see the full outage report here: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status and
    keep up to date with the Xbox Support twitter here: https://twitter.com/xboxsupport?lang=en

It seems like this is a problem that Xbox didn't know could even happen, as the error code that most are getting has never been seen before. Unfortunately this is a sit-and-wait scenario, and we're all in the same chair.

-
  3. WPAK Win User

Will I get them back????

Hi there,

as far as I know they should replace it with the same limited editions since that is what you bought, but if you want to be really sure I do advise to contact Xbox Support, which can be done via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. WPAK Win User

Will I get them back????

Let us know the results, when all is replaced
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox One will only load one game. Others saying do not own this game.

Hey StruckDragoon87! What games are you having an issue with? Are the games that are telling you, you don't own them, disc or digital? Is there another user on the console that may have purchased them? Post back and let me know!
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Still no update to use the kinect? :(

Also with the ali control is going to be amazing! Before i never took them with me because they would break my stealth and get in my way! now I can just say and tell them what to do without having to run up to them and talk to them. I can say stay so then
    I can go in stealth then when done say follow without having to run back to get them......also if their in my way just tell them to follow so they will get out of my way!
Thema:

1. I have my games purchased but is tells me to get them back to them - Similar Threads - games purchased tells

2. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  3. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  4. Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ones telling me to re purchase a game installed on my xbox one!: Hey so i have fallout 4 on my xbox one and i could accses it fine for ages, then all of a sudden its telling me to re purchase the game or use the account i installed it with. Thing is it is the...
  5. I've redeemed a $10 gift card. When I go to purchase a game, xbox tells me that I have no ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've redeemed a $10 gift card. When I go to purchase a game, xbox tells me that I have no ...: Hello, I have recently redeemed a $10 gift card on microsoft. I wanted to purchase Left 4 Dead. When i clicked on purchase I am told that I have no funds and that I should add a payment option....
  6. I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that ...: I want to buy a game of xbox one, using paypal, it tells me when finishing the purchase that it has not been possible to finish the transaction 618063f8-e03f-48fc-90ac-c2081fe4e0eb
  7. Purchased game, but error message tells me my trial has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game, but error message tells me my trial has expired: I purchased Battlefield 1 (even preordered and all) back when the game was released. Played it for months then one day after a match a random error message from Xbox pops up that says my “trial...
  8. When I try to download a game it tells me "your purchase cannot be completed. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to download a game it tells me "your purchase cannot be completed. Please try again.: I need help I have enough money to buy the game but it dose not work I'd like some help 232b1dfe-1144-455f-a8dd-c31c4d764376
  9. when i try to pley elderscrolls it tells me to purchase game but i own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i try to pley elderscrolls it tells me to purchase game but i own it: im having trouble playing elderscrolls , when it says its installed but when i start it , it takes me to store and says play or buy copy ? **** im pretty sure i bought it from this console...
  10. i cant seem to make purchases in the bingo game. Keeps telling me to try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant seem to make purchases in the bingo game. Keeps telling me to try again later: having trouble making purchases ea061624-9f57-4866-8dec-ce5c40e584f8