I have no multy-player connection, why?

Discus and support I have no multy-player connection, why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a xbox gold subscription, however I gan not connect to Multiplayer on my console. When I try I get a prompt to select a plan. WHY?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bruns V Hoffman, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I have no multy-player connection, why?

I have a xbox gold subscription, however I gan not connect to Multiplayer on my console. When I try I get a prompt to select a plan. WHY?

:)

Bruns V Hoffman, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Bruns V Hoffman Win User

Thanks guys. I had tried all of these ideas prior to posting for help. None of them helped or made a differance. The multiplayer link will be my next effort.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

if you are being asked to select a plan you either no longer have a subscription or the system thinks you no longer have a subscription.

Verify the subscription in your account as the previous poster stated. Make sure you are using the correct account.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

I would verify you have an active sub at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If everything looks good make sure that is the account you're signing in to and if it is go ahead and do a full restart on your Xbox and try to play again.
  5. Brett ThomasHughes Win User

Multiplayer connection solution said “all services are available”.????
    You’re rich
  6. Bruns V Hoffman Win User

Multiplayer connection solution said “all services are available”.????
Thema:

1. I have no multy-player connection, why? - Similar Threads - multy player connection

2. Wordament Multi Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multi Player: i have played Wordament MultiPlayer for years and now I can’ The message is “Sign in to Wordament failed” 941d1e5b-655d-4d45-9b12-093758377f8d
  3. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player: Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not having a clue about that language, one those...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops - Multi-player Online Connection Problems: Server won't maintain game state. It's very slow to form a game and closes the lobby either before or shortly after starting the game. 7a8102d7-63ed-4d60-98ef-7f6992370a12
  5. Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multi-player connecting issues. Am I the only one with this problem?: It seems that every time someone else gets online and wants to join a game, the host has to either close the game and then quit out to the home screen. Or is forced to hard reset the xbox one to...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions: I think I have solved the Halo Matchmaking patch and updates frustration. Unfortunately, it's a series of steps. First and foremost, if you didn't get the latest patch or update yet, unplug your...
  7. Multi player connections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi player connections: Just changed internet providers, and not sure if its my system, the connection, the server or other. The connection to my computer via wifi is 72 Mbps and when online on black ops 2 it says...
  8. I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can ...: I am unable to connect to multi player games and my reputation is 'avoid me', what can i do? d3620d14-d835-429b-8a07-9c32ab0c1039
  9. Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Xbox Live multi-player games on Xbox One because of strict NAT: What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA Modem brand & model number: NONE Router brand & model number: N300-WiFi Router Model: WNR3500L How many 360 and One consoles are connected to...
  10. Connecting to Multi player Games over WiFi. XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Multi player Games over WiFi. XBOX ONE: Hi I have a problem connecting over WiFi to multi player games. Titanfall, COD Ghost, and Minecraft. Titanfall and COD both tell me I have no internet connection, while minecraft says I need to...