I have not received any Xbox Preview Program invites.

Discus and support I have not received any Xbox Preview Program invites. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, my friends sent me invitation but I did not received any invite, What strange is that same friends send invites to other friends after they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OfirK-0EA55328-87A1-4BE3-8935-CE18BD8377AA, Jun 26, 2015.

1. I have not received any Xbox Preview Program invites.

Hello, my friends sent me invitation but I did not received any invite,

What strange is that same friends send invites to other friends after they sent my invite and those other friend got invite and I didn't.

This is just disappointing.

:)

OfirK-0EA55328-87A1-4BE3-8935-CE18BD8377AA, Jun 26, 2015
  2. YuanzhiLuo
    YuanzhiLuo Guest
    Cant recive preview invite from friends

friends invite me over 5 times,but I'm not received any message about preview program,and can't get in Xbox preview fourms

YuanzhiLuo, Jun 26, 2015
  3. Preview Updates

Hey there, RWF1984! The preview program has slowed down sending invites out dramatically. If you have not, received an Xbox Live message, then you have not been accepted into the preview program. Keep an eye out on your messages for an invite sent to you!

Misses Quinzel, Jun 26, 2015
  4. I have not received any Xbox Preview Program invites.

Hey there OfirK!

An invite to the Preview Program will not guarantee that you will be accepted to the program. If you haven't already, try having your friend send you an invite again or have a different friend send you an invite if possible. For more information, check
    out our Xbox One Preview Program FAQ. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Jun 27, 2015
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox Preview

Receiving an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the preview program. Ever since the backward compatibility announcement, there is a large volume of invite requests that have been made. All you can do is wait and see if you are accepted into
    the preview program. Upon acceptance you will receive an Xbox Live message and access to the Preview Program Support forums. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks,
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there OfirK!

An invite to the Preview Program will not guarantee that you will be accepted to the program. If you haven't already, try having your friend send you an invite again or have a different friend send you an invite if possible. For more information, check
    out our Xbox One Preview Program FAQ. Thanks!
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

i would like to become part of the xbox one backwards compatability preview can someone help?

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Apologies, but the preview program is near (if not) full capacity. In order to participate in the Xbox Preview program, you will need someone that is already in the program to invite you to it. Please take note that just because you receive an invite from
    a friend (unless invited by Microsoft) does NOT guaruntee your acceptance into the program.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  8. DueceBig Win User

Access to Xbox Preview Forums

I also was sent an invite to the Xbox One Preview program and even called Xbox One Support and was told that my account was fine and to post on here. I had two friends send me a invite to the Preview Program and I haven't received the invite yet since last
    week. What do I need to do to be given access to the preview program?
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox preview program glitch

Cian SWEENEY,

Receiving an invite does not guarantee acceptance into the preview program. Ever since the backward compatibility announcement, there is a large volume of invite requests that have been made. All you can do is wait and see if you are accepted into
    the preview program. Upon acceptance you will receive an Xbox Live message and access to the Preview Program Support forums.
Thema:

1. I have not received any Xbox Preview Program invites. - Similar Threads - received Preview Program

2. not receiving beta update for xbox one even though im in preview program

in XBoX on Windows
    not receiving beta update for xbox one even though im in preview program: I signed up in the insider app and then signed up for preview program and I'm in ring 4 and it popped up I am eligible for the update but I never received an update when I should have and also I...
  3. Haven't received Preview Program invitation yet.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Preview Program invitation yet.: Hey, so about a month or so ago, I was 'invited' to the Xbox Preview Program - as in, on the right side of the dashboard, it mentioned something about quests so I went on it, and downloaded the...
  4. Didn't receive Preview Program reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Preview Program reward: I recently saw a post from 5 months ago saying that preview members would receive a reward of I believe the new Xbox One Elite controller for your avatar. I was a member during the elegible time...
  5. Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have been invited and accepted into the preview program, but have not received the Service ...: I have been invited twice (first time was about 8 months ago, I didn't do anything with the service message at the time, and the message is gone now), second time was 2 months ago. I have been...
  6. Xbox preview program download not received on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox preview program download not received on Xbox one: I recently got an invite from my friend to the Xbox preview program, and I accepted the invitatio. I waited about a week and a half for the download but I never got it. I asked Xbox support and...
  7. Xbox 1 S console enrolled in preview program not receiving latest system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S console enrolled in preview program not receiving latest system updates: I was provided the following link https://t.co/UmgqSA6ZnR to open up a support request for my console enrolled in the xbox preview program. I am not on the latest release for the preview program....
  8. E100 error when updating on Preview program. Is my console bricked, if so, can I receive ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    E100 error when updating on Preview program. Is my console bricked, if so, can I receive ...: So, the other day, I received a preview update, and when my console started "Applying update", it stayed at 0% for about 15 minutes, then restarted, and went to the troubleshoot screen. The error...
  9. Xbox preview program not working and not receiving any achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox preview program not working and not receiving any achievements: It's been a couple of weeks now and I haven't received 1 achievement I've played and completed most of my games and haven't got one achievement. I am in the preview programme but I'm not on the...
  10. Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: I called Microsoft n spoke with an agent the agent said the link has been sent to my Xbox but I haven't received it does any one know how I can get the download link...