I have not received ebon pistol

Discus and support I have not received ebon pistol in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I watched the entire sea of thieves april 16 livestream and I haven't recieved my ebon flintlock. f0e9eed2-945f-4d4b-a1af-6eeb4cafc585 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ЛевБудяк, Apr 24, 2019.

1. I have not received ebon pistol

I watched the entire sea of thieves april 16 livestream and I haven't recieved my ebon flintlock.

:)

ЛевБудяк, Apr 24, 2019
  2. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  3. Scrubnoob Win User

Same here...I received the compass the last time they handed those out for watching mixer/xbox, but this time I haven't gotten anything.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there ЛевБудяк

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue with the Mixpot stream reward. You should
    be receiving the Mixpot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live Stream. 1 week exactly would be the end of the day tomorrow, just be patient and keep an eye out for the reward. Take a look at the following support page for more information

I hope this helps.
  5. Wojt2007lys Win User

Ebon flintlock mixpot

I have nothing about ebon pistol in order history
  6. MártonFischl Win User

Ebon Flintlock Pistol!

Hello I'm Watching Inside xbox Why I didn't receive the Ebon Flintlock for tuning into the stream on the 16th. I was logged into my account and everything was correct but have yet to receive it. Today is day7 and I din't receive my pistol!
Thema:

1. I have not received ebon pistol - Similar Threads - received ebon pistol

2. Sea of Thieves Didn’t Receive Ebon Pistol Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Didn’t Receive Ebon Pistol Skin: I watched the Inside Xbox stream of Sea of Thieves which said it would give me an Ebon flintlock pistol skin for watching it within seven days of the stream, but I never received it. My mixer...
  3. Haven't Received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from watch mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from watch mixer: I haven't received the pistol skin even though I was watching mixer stream. Please let me know what I need to do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 4f96eec8-18ea-4c1c-a0c0-212f0df05f41
  4. Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin 4.4.2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin 4.4.2018: Hey! I still haven't for some reason received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin from the Mixer stream at 22th. My friends already got it but i didn't. I was told to create a post here to get help from...
  5. Have not received Ebon Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock Pistol: I was logged in and watching the 2nd Mixer stream live and have yet to receive the ebon flintlock pistol for Sea of Thieves yet my friend has. It has been over a week and I was directed to make a...
  6. Have not received ebon flintlock pistol skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received ebon flintlock pistol skin for Sea of Thieves: Have not Received pistol skin for sea of thieves after watching the Stream, i am level 12 on mixer.com, i believe i watched most to all of the stream. If i could get some help to get this item...
  7. Ebon Flintlock Pistol - Not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol - Not Received: Hi there, I am contacting you regarding a missing skin from my character. I logged into the Mixer stream solely in order to get this pistol skin, yet nothing has shown yet. I read that it could...
  8. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock pistol: Hello, I participated in and watched the live stream for Sea of Thieves and do not see the Ebon Flintlock pistol in neither my purchase history nor in game. I watched the stream through mixer on...
  9. Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol for SoT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol for SoT: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock pistol skin for SoT. Their support directed me to creat a post here to make sure I get a code for it. Can I please get some assistance for this issue?...
  10. I haven't receive my ebon flintlock pistol skin for watching the sea of thieves mixr stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't receive my ebon flintlock pistol skin for watching the sea of thieves mixr stream: I talked to a representative on the sea of thieves forums and they directed me here. It's been well over a week and a half. Ahoy there, Please allow time for the code to arrive in your Xbox...