I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

Discus and support I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PeterFedick, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PeterFedick
    PeterFedick Guest

On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox live message by June 30th. Now we have the 9th
    of July and I have not got the apex coins yet.

:)

PeterFedick, Jul 11, 2019
  2. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

You will receive the 1000 apex coins by 6/30/2019
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should reach out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

apex coins

Sometimes I have to close the game and restart the game to receive the Apex coins. That would usually fix the delay but if you did purchase, you'll receive your Apex coins.
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Wow, I cant see offer for 1000 coins. Where have you got it? I have tried Xbox.com, but there is only join GamePass for 1$, but no Apex Coins.
  6. chrystomikson Win User

A message to all Apex Legends players who participated in the XBL Gold + Apex Coins promotion

i havent received my apex coins.
Thema:

1. I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet! - Similar Threads - received 1000 apex

2. didnt receive my vbucks=???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt receive my vbucks=???: I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks with 3500 bonus...I got the stw but didnt receive any vbucks and it was the main reason why i bought it...
  3. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  4. Not receiving verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving verification code: I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification...
  5. This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...

in XboX Insiders
    This is the third consecutive build in which I received this error. Each time, I allow it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  6. 1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet): hello, last month i have buyed a 3 month xbox live with 1000 apex point in gift. in the description of the purchase, it written that i will receive the 1000 apex point before the 31 april and am...
  7. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins: I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f
  8. i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer: i bought the xbox live fortnite offer that includes 1k v-bucks... two weeks have passed now and i still didnt receive the code... i check my messages every day on my console and online but so far...
  9. My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!

in XBoX Rewards
    My total Xbox rewards earnings is 3000 but I only received 1000!where is the other 2000!: please help me! My total Xbox earnings is 3000 I only received 1000 where's my other 2000 where's my other 10 GPB! Please help me! 0e1aad4e-154a-41c5-8bbb-7637054ae23d
  10. Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups: I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone. 1147fb96-d93b-486b-abb7-6c940753642f