I have not received my free 5 dollar card

Discus and support I have not received my free 5 dollar card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a 15 gift card from gamestop during the promotion to submit a receipt and get a free 5 dollar card I send the email with the attached... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Spectre197, May 6, 2014.

1. Spectre197
    Spectre197 Guest

I purchased a 15 gift card from gamestop during the promotion to submit a receipt and get a free 5 dollar card I send the email with the attached receipt and got an email back saying I was enter in for the competition for the give on the VIP trip and all
    that other stuff, but Ive yet to get my free 5 dollar code if someone get find out why I haven't gotten the code yet that would be great

:)

Spectre197, May 6, 2014
  2. Wrong Amount for 3 Month Subsription

Hello,

On the 27th of June, I bought a three month of Xbox Live Subsription as it said I would recieve a 10 dollar promotional gift card. Today I received a message from Xbox Live, giving me only a 5 dollar gift card. I bought the three months to get the $10, not
    a $5 dollar gift card. Anyone know who to contact or when I will receive the extra 5 dollars? Also I have not redeemed the gift card yet.

Thankyou,

Amber

Psycho Queen I, May 6, 2014
  3. BING POINTS

I redeemed my BING POINTS for 5 DOLLAR XBOX ONE GIFT CARD, but I never received the discount in points I was suppose to receive for being at LEVEL 2 STATUS.

MrExtreme20XX, May 6, 2014
  4. Flippy1066 Win User

MyVIP Vault

I redeemed 750 gems to get a 10 and 5 dollar card and Xbox never sent me the codes, but took my gems.
    Same here... Redeemed codes last weekend, still yet to receive any codes..
  5. Dhern409 Win User

$10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

Checked my messages and i recieved 5 dollar gift card instead of $10 last wednesday
  6. bubbaterry Win User

Have a question

If it was for the 5,000 rewards credits, they should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. They would be scheduled to deposit around the 15th.

no I'm talking about MyVIP Gems I redeem 250 of myvip gems for a $5 gift card and I never received the $5 dollars
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

What services are provided for Gold Memberships?

Party Chat, Party gaming, Xbox Rewards, Xbox Deals, App access, online multiplayer, matchmaking servers, access to demos a week early, Free games/dlc occasionally, im sure there is a couple more, but these are the only ones i care about.

And just in the past 3 weeks, i have saved 35 dollars on DLC through the Gold Deals. And have earned 5 dollars in free points through the Rewards........ So that in itself is a One Year Sub card in savings.
  8. AuraOfTheDawn Win User

First month of gold free on renewing subscription promotion did not function.

Second run through, appears to be successful. No idea what went wrong the first time. Sorry to cause trouble for this. Am surprised it was still free, I was told it was only free the first time, and it's a 5 dollar renewal (1 month) offer thereafter. But
    I should have a card by the time it runs out. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. I have not received my free 5 dollar card - Similar Threads - received free dollar

2. Receiving nhl 19 free promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving nhl 19 free promotion: Hello, Is it possible for me to redeem the free nhl 19 from last month. I did not have access to the internet for some time and I saw the nhl promotion so I used my mobile hotspot to try start...
  3. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  4. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  5. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285
  6. 3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month: Had offer on xbox.com in drop down menu for 3 months (+ one month free) Renewed for 3 month on the 11/13/2018 Only applied 3 months no extra. Contacted support 3 times and they said you will...
  7. Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...: Anyone else having problems ? 25375aa2-b3bd-40db-bf25-072e91238abc
  8. Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy): Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy so excuse me for my bad english... as many people here on 17 october I purchased a month of Game Pass and I payed with Paypal to receive the free month,...
  9. Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Free Forza Horizon 3 or Forza 7 Games with Purchase of Xbox Game Pass for $99 ...: Get the Best Deal of the Season for Xbox Game Pass and Forza Games - Xbox Wire Took advantage of the Xbox Game Pass Promotion above but never received the Free Forza games Games were supposed to...
  10. Gamescom 2018 MixPot Support .....I did not receive the Free DLC When I was online only 30k ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescom 2018 MixPot Support .....I did not receive the Free DLC When I was online only 30k ...: How did I not get the the DLC when I clearly was one of the 1 million promised. Disappointing to be online early in the am to watch cool stuff because of the promo that was offered but not...