I have not received my promo code

Discus and support I have not received my promo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One shortly after receiving the offer on my 360 and I sill have not received my promo code. I have met all the terms and conditions... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ninjakiwi 758, Aug 12, 2014.

1. I have not received my promo code

I bought an Xbox One shortly after receiving the offer on my 360 and I sill have not received my promo code. I have met all the terms and conditions and am wondering when I will receive my code. Please Help!

:)

ninjakiwi 758, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

I used a 3 month prepaid code and still have not received my promo code.

Meeester Bung69, Aug 12, 2014
  3. ASO19
    ASO19 Guest
    Halo 4 Promo Code E-mail

I have not yet received my promo code, despite meeting all requirements.

ASO19, Aug 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you are speaking of the $75 offer the T&C of the offer did state that the code would be sent to your gamertag's messaging center by August 15. As it is still only the 12th I'm afraid that you'll need to be just a little more patient.

Enjoy the code when you get it.

onyxishere, Aug 12, 2014
  5. Meeester Bung69 Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

I used a 3 month prepaid code and still have not received my promo code.
  6. onyxishere Win User

If you are speaking of the $75 offer the T&C of the offer did state that the code would be sent to your gamertag's messaging center by August 15. As it is still only the 12th I'm afraid that you'll need to be just a little more patient.

Enjoy the code when you get it.
  7. AgonisticAli Win User

Accidental Detetion of Promo code sent via Dashboard

I have still not received the promo code, anyone else in the same boat?
  8. PeskyDig4 Win User

Minecraft 400 Microsoft points

Hello. Thank you for your response. I did not receive any promo code. I just checked all my email folders again and did not find anything with a promo code for the 400 Microsoft points.
  9. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
Thema:

1. I have not received my promo code - Similar Threads - received promo code

2. Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code: hello I purchased the xmen trilogy on the 5th of may and have not received my fandango credit for deadpool 2 1daaa527-22ca-4258-af4c-484c64778f85
  3. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  4. I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said: I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said when I bought 3 mo of xbox live on Jan 23rd 2018 I was supposed to be sent via the message center but nothing,...
  5. Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month: I purchased 3 moths of Xbox live on January 30th and it said I would get another code for additional 3 months by a certain time and never received the promotional code....
  6. Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code: Hello, I purchased 12 months of XBOX live because I saw that there was a promotion to get rainbow six for free. I purchased live but did not receive rainbow six. Could you please help me with...
  7. Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music: I purchased a subscription for Groove Music and was supposed to received two 3-month promo codes. It's almost been a month and nothing. I've checked my junk mail folder as well....
  8. Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial): Hello, I signed up for the groove music promo code Groove music promotion stating that I will received a 3 month promo code to groove music; after the initial 1 month free music pass trial. It...
  9. Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.: I spoke to a representative on Twitter @XboxSupport, and he told me to wait a whole month, then I'd be receiving the code. Sadly enough, a whole month went by and still no Rocket League code. I...
  10. Not received 3 months code promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not received 3 months code promo: I have not receied my three months free promo when purchsed 3 monhs at 8.99 please advise Thanks bc1c712a-fc3f-4bdc-bf3c-eae537c43ec2