I have not received my v-bucks code

Discus and support I have not received my v-bucks code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello I bought the offer the offer of the xbox live gold for 10 dollars through a technical support operator of xbox for an inconvenience that had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by justinmata, Dec 29, 2018.

1. justinmata
    justinmata Guest

hello I bought the offer the offer of the xbox live gold for 10 dollars through a technical support operator of xbox for an inconvenience that had already passed the 2 weeks and even then I have not been given the code for the v-bucks

:)

justinmata, Dec 29, 2018
  2. AngelObullets Win User

hello I bought the offer the offer of the xbox live gold for 10 dollars through a technical support operator of xbox for an inconvenience that had already passed the 2 weeks and even then I have not been given the code for the v-bucks
    This is within a month that the code get sent directly via message to your gamertag, There might be delays due to alot of people are doing for the holidays ect. If it doesn't appear within a month contact xbox support about it.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

You will receive it by XBL message 2 weeks after your purchase with the agent. But that sounds like a month of Xbox Live Gold not the promotion. Please check your Order
    history
    to ensure the right purchase was made.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind that you may not have been eligible for the promotion. It's for new accounts or accounts with no history of Xbox Live from a certain date.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Justin!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your V-bucks.

We have another thread here through which you can voice any concerns or issues here at

Did not receive promotional V-bucks
    though you should receive them by the end of the year.

Hope this information was helpful!

Have a great one!
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Have you checked your Order history like I asked? I believe the promotion was more than $10, it's possible that you misunderstood or they selected the wrong one. Please check your Order
    history
    and let us know.
Thema:

1. I have not received my v-bucks code - Similar Threads - received bucks code

2. Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-Bucks, Did not receive them: I bought the $9.99 pack of Fortnite V-Bucks and received an error code stating that the purchase could not be made. I simply thought the purchase couldn't be made since there were ongoing Xbox...
  3. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...
  4. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  5. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018: I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and...
  6. V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]: Bonjour, cela fait depuis décembre que j'attends mes V-Bucks, une dame au service la clientèle m'avait dit d'attendre 2 semaines...nous sommes au mois de février et toujours rien....
  7. No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...: El 19 de diciembre compre la oferta de 3 meses de gold acompañados de 1000 pavos para fortnite y aun no he recibido mi codigo para reclamar los pavos [Translation - On December 19, I bought the...
  8. I have not received my v-bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my v-bucks: I purchased the 3 months xbox live and 1000 v-bucks for $10 deal 3 weeks ago and i havent received my remdemption code b28a6d82-5c91-41a2-8cd9-71c1399fc1f3
  9. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks: Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet 54b3df10-10cf-445a-9027-14da9467e9ac
  10. I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !: I bought 10'000 (+3500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...