I have not received the 20$ credit back with purchase of 50$ worth of digital games on the ...

Discus and support I have not received the 20$ credit back with purchase of 50$ worth of digital games on the ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have still not received the 20$ credit back in my microsoft account that i was promised by the promotion on the xbox one marketplace. Promotional... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sdf_lawnboy, Apr 17, 2014.

1. sdf_lawnboy
    sdf_lawnboy Guest

I have not received the 20$ credit back with purchase of 50$ worth of digital games on the ...

I have still not received the 20$ credit back in my microsoft account that i was promised by the promotion on the xbox one marketplace.

Promotional Details: It stated that if you purchased 50$ worth of digital games on the xbox one marketplace by april 3rd i believe they will message you with a code to your gamertag's inbox. I also made sure that the games i purchased were part of the promotion.
    I purchased Killer instinct Gold for 40$ and Strider for 15$ within the promotional period.

Date of Purchase: I purchased the games on February 28th

Promo Items: 20$ in microsoft account

:)

sdf_lawnboy, Apr 17, 2014
  2. Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit

I've chatted with two different reps today and eventually I got pointed here.

I received an offer via the dashboard on the Xbox One (or in the games section) that said to "purchase over 50 dollars worth of digital games and receive 20 dollars towards your next purchase" and have not yet received the credit despite the fact that I
    purchased FIFA 14 through this promotion on February 23rd. My plan the whole time was to use this towards the purchase of Titanfall, so I would like to make sure I receive this credit prior to the digital edition becoming available for download this evening.

I no longer see this promotion on my dashboard. It had a button that said "view games here" which I selected to purchase FIFA.

Thanks in advance.

milehighkoala, Apr 17, 2014
  3. FreeChampion
    FreeChampion Guest
    lost promotional code for a credit towards a future purchase

I received a promotional code for purchasing a game (Battlefield 4) off the Xbox one marketplace back in February, i received a 25 character code for 15 dollars credit off a purchase again through the marketplace on a message. I for some reason lost that
    message on my Xbox one infer-face with that code for the credit, how can i get that message back? to use that code towards purchase on the online Xbox one marketplace?

FreeChampion, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Lawnboy. Unfortunately, the Killer Instinct content you purchased is an add-on DLC and does not qualify for the promotion. The game itself is free to purchase.

Misses Joust, Apr 21, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

I have not received the 20$ credit back with purchase of 50$ worth of digital games on the xbox one marketplace

G'day Lawnboy. Unfortunately, the Killer Instinct content you purchased is an add-on DLC and does not qualify for the promotion. The game itself is free to purchase.
  6. Darth Apache Win User

Missing Rewards!?

In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. So not all games will earn credits.

In order to qualify for the Ghost Recon offer, the games have to be purchased as physical discs from microsoftstore.com. Digital purchases are not eligible.
    I do have the 1 star level. What is the VIP rebate consist of? How much comes back to me for purchases?
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

^

Personally I wouldn't recommend anyone paying £49.99 for this, no-way especially on XB1 at the moment because it's digital only, no chance to trade/sell on.

Once it's out on disc or if the digital version was around £20 or so then I'd say it's worth it because it is kind of fun, just not £50 worth of fun lol
  8. Smwutches Win User

Quantum Brake " Xbox Live Rewards"

In order to receive credits for preordering Quantum Break, the game had to be purchased as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. If you did purchase it physically, you would need to post in the Rewards forum -

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

If you purchased it digitally by March 12, it would have counted towards the games on demand punchcard running at that time and you would have needed to complete that offer in order to receive credits. Otherwise, there were no offers to receive credits for
    digitally preordering that game.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I still don't have my rewards points for the pre order of battlefield one

Digital orders are not eligible for that offer. There was an offer early in September to receive credits for preordering that game so support can check if your preorder was eligible for that, or if you purchased it later in September it would have counted
    towards your VIP rebate. Otherwise, there have been no other offers to receive credits for preordering that game digitally.
Thema:

1. I have not received the 20$ credit back with purchase of 50$ worth of digital games on the ... - Similar Threads - received 20$ credit

2. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  3. I never received my Gears of War Xbox 360 collections after buying Gears of War 4 on 10/20/16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never received my Gears of War Xbox 360 collections after buying Gears of War 4 on 10/20/16: I bought my copy of Gears of War 4 on October 20th 2016. I have yet to receive the Gears of War Xbox 360 collection that was said to come with the game. Below is my order number as proof that I...
  4. 3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit.: Purchased 3 month trial of Gold for $1 w/the incentive of receiving $20 credit. Have not received it 139de225-c336-4f2b-a48f-8ddbc0714280
  5. I didn't receive $20 in credits from the $5 promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive $20 in credits from the $5 promo: I submitted 4 receipts for $15 Xbox Live cards on May 31 and still have not gotten emails for the 4 $5 codes. I previously submitted 6 receipts and had no problems, so I know I did the process...
  6. received my $20 credit message but accidently deleted the message before I could enter the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    received my $20 credit message but accidently deleted the message before I could enter the ...: I received the message through Xbox live on my console to redeem my $20 after made a digital purchase back in April but I accidentally deleted the message before I could enter the code is there...
  7. Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit: Received an offer via the dashboard on the Xbox One (or in the games section) that said to "purchase over 50 dollars worth of digital games and receive 20 dollars towards your next purchase" and...
  8. Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit: I've chatted with two different reps today and eventually I got pointed here. I received an offer via the dashboard on the Xbox One (or in the games section) that said to "purchase over 50...
  9. Still haven't received my code for Halo Wars. Ordered on 12/20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven't received my code for Halo Wars. Ordered on 12/20: Still haven't received my code for Halo Wars. Ordered on 12/20 47a29be5-7c8d-49bb-943c-247db7d38b4d
  10. Code " Choose one " NOT received after 20 days and 7 calls in customer services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code " Choose one " NOT received after 20 days and 7 calls in customer services: EN: Hello, I purchase an Xbox One 1To and in the pack he(it) had one games(sets) there has to choose among 4 xbox.com / name-your-game ) Rise of the TOMB raider - Forza MOTORSPORT 6 - Gears of...