I have not received the code for Gears of War Ultimate for the Gamescore / Micromania promotion

Discus and support I have not received the code for Gears of War Ultimate for the Gamescore / Micromania promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i have not received the code for the Gears of War Ultimate. My code is +AC5Z8I7 and the console (Xbox one Elite) has been bought the November... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by John Pit, Dec 30, 2015.

1. John Pit
    John Pit Guest

I have not received the code for Gears of War Ultimate for the Gamescore / Micromania promotion

Hi,

i have not received the code for the Gears of War Ultimate.

My code is +AC5Z8I7 and the console (Xbox one Elite) has been bought the November 14th in Micromania.

Gamertag :

Thank you

:)

John Pit, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Chalam360
    Chalam360 Guest
    Pas de code recu de l'edition gear of war [Translation: No code received from the edition gear of war]

Hello,

I have not received the code to redeem Gears of War Ultimate Edition, as part of the Gamerscore operation.

The Xbox One was bought by my friend at Micromania on October 24th and the code used was +AAL28VE.

Gamertag:

Thank you

Chalam360, Dec 30, 2015
  3. I have not received my code to GOW : UE supply gamescore with Micromania

Hello,

I have not received my code to GOW : EU supply gamescore with Micromania

My discount code : +ABZJ8UN

Can anyone help me ? Thanks

Ayrox Ristoff, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey John Pit!

Thanks for dropping by with that information. We'll be sure to pass this information over to the appropriate team and reach back out when we have more information. Thanks a ton for your patience.

Mister Maka, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Maxance Win User

Code Forza Horizon 2 offre gamescore

It's the same with the second offer with Micromania (France), i wait my code for Gears of War ultimate edition

My promotional code is +AC3J8FR

Thanks
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey John Pit!

Thanks for dropping by with that information. We'll be sure to pass this information over to the appropriate team and reach back out when we have more information. Thanks a ton for your patience.
  7. SkYz x Timotei Win User

Gears of War promotion-never received any codes.

Hello , I have the same problem as for Forza Horizon 2 .

I have not received the game Gears of War supply Gamerscore France Micromania yet my friend did use my promotional code ( + ABNQ88U ) ! Can you help me ? Thank you

PS: My gamertag is

I have not received the game Gears of War supply Gamerscore France Micromania yet my friend did use my promotional code ( + ABNQ88U ) ! Can you help me ? Thank you

PS: My gamertag is
  8. Chalam360 Win User

Pas de code recu de l'edition gear of war [Translation: No code received from the edition gear of war]

Hello,

I have not received the code to redeem Gears of War Ultimate Edition, as part of the Gamerscore operation.

The Xbox One was bought by my friend at Micromania on October 24th and the code used was +AAL28VE.

Gamertag:

Thank you
  9. karimssa Win User

Forza horizon 2 and gear of war code

Dear All,

I still did not received my code for Forza Horizon 2 and gear of war remastered (Xbox One).

Here is the promotion code: GLQH-KXNPM4-NWREEK

It's the amazon and micromania offer in France with the gamerscore .

Thanks and regards
Thema:

1. I have not received the code for Gears of War Ultimate for the Gamescore / Micromania promotion - Similar Threads - received code Gears

2. 2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the ...: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle and i didnt receive my code to redeem the game. I bought the gears of war 4 xbox one s bundle, and i havent received the code...
  3. Bought Gears of War 4 back in October 2016 but didn't receive bonus game download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Gears of War 4 back in October 2016 but didn't receive bonus game download codes: As the title said. I guess the codes were supposed to be sent via dashboard message? I don't see them so I'm guessing I never received them (or they got archived as an older message? But I don't...
  4. Never received codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, and Gears of War: ...: I purchased Gears of War 4 on November 25, 2016 during the sale that promised the previous games with the purchase. I have installed and played the game on my PC and on my xbox one but still have...
  5. Never received gears of War download codes after purchase of GOW4 XB1S bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received gears of War download codes after purchase of GOW4 XB1S bundle: I purchased the GOW4 XB1S bundle and did not actually receive my codes to DL gears of War 1-3. It's been over a month since I bought the system logged in and played GOW4 a bit. Support Mark C told...
  6. Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One - Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: Haven't received codes for previous versions: Purchased and installed Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in 2016 but haven't received the codes for the previous editions of Gears of War yet. 181d3752-aa22-49c5-9e54-cade2aaef98e
  7. Gears of War 4 Purchased for Xbox One in Nov., never received codes for the other Gears of War ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Purchased for Xbox One in Nov., never received codes for the other Gears of War ...: I purchased GoW4 just before Christmas as a digital download and never received the digital codes for the other 4 backwards compatible games. Your customer service has been of absolutely no help....
  8. Never received Gears Collection codes for redeeming Gears of War 4 digitally in December

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Gears Collection codes for redeeming Gears of War 4 digitally in December: Hi never received my gears of war collection codes even though I redeemed gears 4 in December. Support told me to post here. Thanks. 983d9c15-aac4-4129-aa5b-bc20b9363d3d
  9. November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code: November 16, 2016, buy Gears of War 4, did not receive Gears of War 1,2,3, the code。 f2d10e4d-b2b0-4b09-a111-e47786e61478
  10. not receive the codes of the other gears

in XBoX on Consoles
    not receive the codes of the other gears: I bought gears of war 4 and I did not receive the codes of the other gears 3d87f2ad-cc05-41c3-8c64-9b004e8b5d77