I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive

Discus and support I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the promotion, 3 months of xbox live gold for 29.00 and together came a code of 1000 vbucks in fortnite .. It was now 2 weeks of purchase and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Monteenegro, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Monteenegro
    Monteenegro Guest

I bought the promotion, 3 months of xbox live gold for 29.00 and together came a code of 1000 vbucks in fortnite .. It was now 2 weeks of purchase and 31/12 (both dates given by the company) and not
    I received my vbucks ..

:)

Monteenegro, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

Hey there, are you certain you purchased it with a credit card (fully) and not Microsoft Credit. If so, it's best to contact Xbox Support for this issue, here: https://support.xbox.com
  3. VAC9 Win User

The code will most likely reach to you near the hour you purchased the game
  4. Monteenegro Win User

Hello Monte,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to receive the 1,000 V-Bucks through the promotion.

We would like to reference the following qualifications:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who
    canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to
    be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

If these are met, let us know further so that we can investigate this deeper.

Best wishes!
    Yes, it's the first time I signed .. I just signed because I felt interested in the promotion. I am within all requirements ..
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

You will need contact
    Xbox Billing Support.
    They have the technical expertise to assist you with the issue.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  6. V.Money Win User

I havent received mine yet either and I purchased on 12/8
Thema:

1. I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive - Similar Threads - won vbucks promotion

2. Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light: Hi! I recently moved to a new appartment and when I was plugged in my Xbox one in to my new appartment, the power brick showed a oranged light. I've been patient and waited but it won't change...
  3. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  4. Just Won Wolfenstein Youngblood on Xbox Ambassadors Sweepstakes - Coop Anyone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Won Wolfenstein Youngblood on Xbox Ambassadors Sweepstakes - Coop Anyone?: Congrats! I was really hoping to win! 0921ae4c-b883-41f1-80f7-fe31ae01a099
  5. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...
  6. Xbox Beta Installer won´t install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Installer won´t install: Hi I dont know what it is but my xbox beta installer for windows won´t install .. i see the progress bar but nothing happens.. Started it again and again.. One time i had a green bar to half but...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 won`t let me connect to my friend`s realm or private games (GO...: I have checked my NAT type,I have had ethernet cord connected. I do not have a vpn nor do I know how to use one. I have used the codes to pretty much change and reset my WHOLE router. I have even...
  8. Mix pot just received a notice that I won

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mix pot just received a notice that I won: So I appreciate that I won the apex starter pack Although I had already purchased that content on my account. So what does that mean for my account do I get nothing as a result. I tried to look up...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Screen won´t load: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/4956040f-1e25-4f67-b4b0-d62a1ef2009f?upload= 95347af9-7ffd-484a-941a-c449d281400e
  10. Xbox One controller won´t turn on after update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won´t turn on after update: Hi!! I had an issue with my Xbox controller during the update in Windows 10. So now, i can´t turn on the controller. I need help to recover the firmware of the controller. I need to fix this...