I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive

Discus and support I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the promotion, 3 months of xbox live gold for 29.00 and together came a code of 1000 vbucks in fortnite .. It was now 2 weeks of purchase and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Monteenegro, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Monteenegro
    Monteenegro Guest

I bought the promotion, 3 months of xbox live gold for 29.00 and together came a code of 1000 vbucks in fortnite .. It was now 2 weeks of purchase and 31/12 (both dates given by the company) and not
    I received my vbucks ..

:)

Monteenegro, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

Hey there, are you certain you purchased it with a credit card (fully) and not Microsoft Credit. If so, it's best to contact Xbox Support for this issue, here: https://support.xbox.com
  3. VAC9 Win User

The code will most likely reach to you near the hour you purchased the game
  4. Monteenegro Win User

Hello Monte,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to receive the 1,000 V-Bucks through the promotion.

We would like to reference the following qualifications:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who
    canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to
    be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.

If these are met, let us know further so that we can investigate this deeper.

Best wishes!
    Yes, it's the first time I signed .. I just signed because I felt interested in the promotion. I am within all requirements ..
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

You will need contact
    Xbox Billing Support.
    They have the technical expertise to assist you with the issue.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  6. V.Money Win User

I havent received mine yet either and I purchased on 12/8
Thema:

1. I have not won the vbucks of the promotion, I am eligible to receive - Similar Threads - won vbucks promotion

2. who won the alienware laptop?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    who won the alienware laptop?: this sweepstakes https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/winners/000500000392 ended on 4/28/20 and I have been checking on it every once and a while but I haven't been able to see who won is...
  3. AMD Xbox Game Pass for PC won,t stack up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    AMD Xbox Game Pass for PC won,t stack up: Hi, I recently bought three AMD products and received three vouchers for a three month subscription for Xbox Game Pass for pc. The first one microsoft accepted with no problems, but the other...
  4. I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but cant use it.: I won a Xbox Gift Card $5 from a sale in the Xbox One store, but it was US Dollars, and I live in Singapore. I changed my region to US to redeem the code but I cant use the money as I dont have a...
  5. Ganhei um código de €5 mas não consigo ativar[I won a € 5 code but I can't activate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ganhei um código de €5 mas não consigo ativar[I won a € 5 code but I can't activate]: Bom esse é meu primeiro post na comunidade e peço desculpas se estou fazendo algo de errado. Bem a mais ou menos 2 semanas eu recebi uma mensagem da xbox live dizendo que fui selecionado para...
  6. Everytime an update occurs, game won´t update

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime an update occurs, game won´t update: Hello friends, of course i googled my problem but since no satisfying answer was given, i thought it is a good time to ask here. I joined SHADOW from Blade, because my PC died and i never...
  7. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  8. Forza Horizen 4 won´t launch. (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizen 4 won´t launch. (PC): Hi I bought Forza Horizen 4 yesterday. And after I installed the game, it won´t launch. A launch picture just pops up for like 2 second then everything just closes. I been trying since yesterday...
  9. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  10. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...