I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

Discus and support I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndyScofield1, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean?

:)

AndyScofield1, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 Live

Hello,

Whenever I go and try to play games online, I get this notice on the screen that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live." Does anyone know what I do to fix this?? Any help will be great!

-TVGW

TVGW-94DAB8F6-9AC5-456D-90AC-9C5BC9629AC2, Oct 21, 2018
  3. BluffAlmond
    BluffAlmond Guest
    Xbox live

Hey I trying to log into Xbox live but I get a notice saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live anyone got a idea wot this means

BluffAlmond, Oct 21, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

Hello AndyScofield1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. This message may be due to an account suspension. Is the account a child account? The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on
    an account. We recommend to contact our enforcement team which can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Do you have a gold subscription?

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2018
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    It's quite possible that you may have a past due balance for your account. This would have caused you to lose access to Xbox Live (receive an account suspension) until you pay what's due. If that's the case. Take a look over the following information. How to Pay a Past Due Balance on an Xbox Subscription

CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 21, 2018
  7. So if this is correct and my account has been suspended, sureley i should have been notified and given a timescale for the suspension. I have had nothing through telling me of any issue?

AndyScofield1, Oct 23, 2018
  8. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

There are different types of suspensions.

1. Code of conduct suspensions which would be handled by the enforcement team which you would get an email saying that your account violated certain things in the code of conduct. This will normally come up with a message along the lines of Try something
    else because of your past behavior you can not do this right now (like if your communications suspended and try and start a party) or it will pop up a box basically saying that your suspended. You can look at these at enforcement.xbox.com

2. Subscription suspensions- is when MS tries to charge the payment option you have on file for say Gold subscription and it doesnt go through they will allow you to continue to use for about another 2-3 weeks while trying to continue to get the payment
    to process before the suspend the subscription. Normally this will just come up saying that you need to purchase Gold. You can check the status of your subscriptions by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com

The message you are actually getting is normally given when your xbox online safety and security settings are set to not allow online multiplayer these can be checked by following the directions on this support page

Troubleshoot Changing Online Safety or Privacy Settings on Xbox One

You would look at solution 2 on that page.

Let us know if this helps any.

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
  9. XBF Leonzo G Win User

I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean?

Hello AndyScofield1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. This message may be due to an account suspension. Is the account a child account? The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on
    an account. We recommend to contact our enforcement team which can be done by submitting a case review. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

There are different types of suspensions.

1. Code of conduct suspensions which would be handled by the enforcement team which you would get an email saying that your account violated certain things in the code of conduct. This will normally come up with a message along the lines of Try something
    else because of your past behavior you can not do this right now (like if your communications suspended and try and start a party) or it will pop up a box basically saying that your suspended. You can look at these at enforcement.xbox.com

2. Subscription suspensions- is when MS tries to charge the payment option you have on file for say Gold subscription and it doesnt go through they will allow you to continue to use for about another 2-3 weeks while trying to continue to get the payment
    to process before the suspend the subscription. Normally this will just come up saying that you need to purchase Gold. You can check the status of your subscriptions by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com

The message you are actually getting is normally given when your xbox online safety and security settings are set to not allow online multiplayer these can be checked by following the directions on this support page

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/cannot-change-my-privacy-settings

You would look at solution 2 on that page.

Let us know if this helps any.
  11. AndyScofield1 Win User

So if this is correct and my account has been suspended, sureley i should have been notified and given a timescale for the suspension. I have had nothing through telling me of any issue?
  12. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

13. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a gold subscription?
Thema:

1. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ... - Similar Threads - notice screen saying

2. Do you notice something about this? Read the comments.

in XboX Insiders
    Do you notice something about this? Read the comments.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tankbot001 [link] [comments]
  3. I cant open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it dose nothing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it dose nothing.: PLEASE HELP.I cant open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it dose nothing. a59ed8c8-b500-479e-92f3-59bb80e6178a
  4. Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone noticed this problem with install to my devices being blocked by the Pegi info so...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  5. I just noticed my store is like this?

in XboX Insiders
    I just noticed my store is like this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Caguno [link] [comments]
  6. aktivierungs key fvon einem spiel feststellen? [activation key fof a game notice?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    aktivierungs key fvon einem spiel feststellen? [activation key fof a game notice?]: ich habe auf einer seite einen game key gekauft und dieser war schon beutzt nun möchte ich mein geld wieder haben, habe mir aber das spiel dann woanders gekauft und über einen key aktiviert der...
  7. Notice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice: Why does my Xbox keep saying the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live 8fb46219-d72a-46c2-acb1-a648c2b809f4
  8. I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm starting to notice not all Games with Gold I own are showing up, both in Ready to...: Maybe it's because I previously played it using physical media, before going Gold? To be honest, even with all separed tabs, this is still confusing. Ready to Install should only show up games we...
  9. Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed the original Xbox Voice commands seem depreciated?: Up until this last update, maybe the one before, I was able to still use Xbox On to turn on my console via Kinect. Now I cannot, but I can turn it on with Alexa without issue. I've also seem to...
  10. Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Color banding issues with multiple games, also notice it on green start up screen: Hello I am a member of the Preview program,not sure if my problem is related to this. About one week or so ago I noticed what is called "color banding" playing the Witcher 3. It appeared during...