I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

Discus and support I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to download and install this game I have checked and search the Xbox app and I can`t find the game, help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamilMustafa, May 13, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. KamilMustafa
    KamilMustafa Guest

I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section...

2. Smwutches Win User

I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section 8®: Prejudice™

That game is for the Xbox 360 so it wouldn't show on the PC. You'd have to install it on a 360.
  3. RotorFreak420 Win User

Installation stopped

I'm from Australia also , Have done all trouble shooting steps , The trouble shooting steps are for disk and the games are digital downloads , I tried it with a disk game and it installs normal but digital downloads are giving me the installation stopped
    and once it finally installs i get corrupted game message and its been downloading at like 10mbps when i usually get 50 - 70

Its definitely on there end not ours man the last update was dodgy and messed things up i think
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Unable to install game i have paid for

Hey there matchampion6.

Just to clear up a bit of confusion I've seen, the original Prince of Persia remake

found here
    is the game that is currently backward compatible with the Xbox One. You may be confusing the game with

this later release of the same name
    . Let me know if that clears up the trouble you're having :)
  5. FatherOfAtticus Win User

Which Prince of Persia is it? Is it the remade one that looks cell shaded or the side-scrolling original from loooong ago revamped?
  6. matchampion Win User

Mister maka

It's definitely the latter of the two but when I originally bought it on offer it was advertised as backwards compatible
Thema:

1. I have paid for this game having a trouble on how to download and installing its section... - Similar Threads - paid game having

2. None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...: Every time I try to launch a game it redirects me to the Gaming Services. It has been reinstalled already, so I have nothing to do once this happens. I made sure my windows was updated, and I...
  3. I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have paid for my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but on the Xbox app it says I only have Xbox...: So, I have just upgraded from my Xbox to a PC and now want to use my Xbox account and all the saved information and perks on my pc (xbox game pass and game progress data) with this I paid for an...
  4. I paid for the game pass and i dont have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for the game pass and i dont have it: I paid for the game pass and i dont have it 94d6845d-113b-42fa-ab28-7a50c164d555
  5. Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Trouble Accessing Games Already Paid For: So I got the digital version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint last year and since then, have deleted it, but now when i look, it's trying to charge me again, and I don't know how to fix...
  6. Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i get a refund for a Game DLC that i have paid for twice?!?: on March 4 i wanted to buy the DLC For the game Metro Exodus "The Two Colonies" since i couldn't purchase it from the Xbox PC Beta App because my windows system was set to another region. i...
  7. I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox Game Pass (PC) but I don't have it.: Acabo de pagar la suscripción a Xbox Game Pass (PC) pero en ningún lado me aparece que ya estoy suscripto ni recibí ningún mail de confirmación y el dinero fue descontado de mi tarjeta. ¿Qué puedo...
  8. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...
  9. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games: hey! I have a xbox 1 s I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox gold membership needed but why shud I pay...
  10. Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...: I'd love to get an explanation on this one. I paid you for my game(s), in this case NHL 19, which means I should be able to play it whenever I so choose. However, because your store service is...