I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?...

Discus and support I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why? Please open up my Xbox Live as soon as possible.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Filiposiss, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Filiposiss
    Filiposiss Guest

I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?...

I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019.

Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why? Please open up my Xbox Live as soon as possible.

:)

Filiposiss, Dec 3, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why? Please open up my Xbox Live as soon as possible.

When you go to account.microsoft.com/services what does the status show there?

Does it show under the cancelled portion of the site or does it still show as being an active subscription.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why? Please open up my Xbox Live as soon as possible.

4. zeroice007 Win User

Like everything that was mentioned just check the xbox status and talk to xbox support
  5. AridLizard Win User

what error do you receive when you try to play online?
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Hello Filiposiss,

I’m sorry to hear you are having subscription issues.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing this issue.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 - Select Billing & accounts

Step 2 - Select See other options

Step 3 - Select topic (Ex. Subscription changes)

Step 4 - Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 - Select request a call from support

I hope this helps you get back online and it would be great to hear how you got on.
Thema:

1. I have paid Xbox Live for ONE year. I paid it 27/9/2019. Now my Xbox Live is closed. Why?... - Similar Threads - paid Live paid

2. xbox live pre-paid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live pre-paid card: I purchased a pre-paid 3 month membership xbox live card from Walmart's Sam's Club on 11/13/19. When I entered the code into the xbox, it said "Card not active see merchant" so I went back to sams...
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate paid but no access to the Xbox Live services: Hi, Since yesterday I'm unable to use the Xbox live services, while I have the Xbox game pass Ultimate. I checked the payment. The amount is withdrawn from my account, it mentions Microsoft...
  5. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  6. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  7. Xbox live gold paid but not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold paid but not received: Today I received the message from paypal of the transaction but once the recurring billing was deactivated I could not find the active subscription on my account. How can I get my money back? How...
  8. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Üyeliği ödemesini yaptığım halde aktif değil [Translation - I paid for an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Üyeliği ödemesini yaptığım halde aktif değil [Translation - I paid for an...: Xbox live gold üyeliğimin süresi dolduğu bildirimi geldi ve anında ödememi yaptım lakin gold üyeliğim hala aktif hale gelmedi kredi kartımdan da 59 liranın çekildiğinin bankam da onayladı.Lütfen...
  10. Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox live membership via credit card and havent received the membership: Today I paid for a xbox live gold membership via credit card, and the money was charged to the credit card but I havent received the membership yet. The order status says pending but the credit...