I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

Discus and support I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RowchGT, Jan 22, 2021.

1. RowchGT
    RowchGT Guest

I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the gift card to real money like online money (paypal,credit,etc)
    so the $1.25 gift card can be used it other things not just microsoft things. Thank You!

:)

RowchGT, Jan 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You cant not until.it reaches 15 dollars
  3. ngocphi Win User

You cant redeem 1.25 dollars you CAN only redeem a MINIMUN OF 15 dollars worth of ms rewards you have to collect 15 dollars of rewards points before you can cash out

Early deposits only lets you cash out before the next deposit date which is 14 days later

It DOES not affect the mimimun cash out

You really should.read the ms rewards terma.and conditions
  4. RowchGT Win User

You cant not until.it reaches 15 dollars
    what if i use the microsoft roblox app it has 1 dollar there right? to buy 80 robux? can I use my money there?
  5. Smwutches Win User

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

With the Microsoft rewards program, $1.25 is the lowest amount you can redeem. It's not an actual gift card.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
Thema:

1. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft - Similar Threads - points Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft reward points on other account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft reward points on other account: I did the jungle safari slot machine to earn points and I had around [i worked it out] 700 points redeemed but they didn't add on. [all of these were on my main Microsoft account not this one]...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: For some reason my Xbox One shows that i have a different amount of points than what I am shown on the Microsoft Edge app and my Microsoft Bing app. Why is this? Am i jusy waiting for my points to...
  4. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points: I was doing my tasks on Microsoft rewards I was up to around 3,500 I think. I got down with everything and closed the tab. Later I checked it on my phone and I'm now missing over 3,000 points at...
  5. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ: What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is eligible to win 1,000 Microsoft Rewards...
  6. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox: When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points 6eea7f13-37b8-47ca-82a3-c1379cb25683
  7. Missing Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Microsoft Rewards points: So i had 5,000 points dissapear out of nowhere. I was saving for a $10 gift card for the xbox and as i was trying to earn points it dissapeared. I dont know what happened to them and triend...
  8. Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points: Can you combine points from exbox and say ons from say pc? eb9ad9ec-2ba2-4ab9-bba2-ae22b49c7f04
  9. Points not showing in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points not showing in Microsoft Rewards: I just purchased cyberpunk 2077 and activated a punch card before purchase for 6000 points upon purchase. My account didnt get credit for the purchase of the game nor did microsoft rewards update...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer allowing earned points.: So, it's what it seems. Nobody can earn anymore points from the Microsoft Rewards Program. I think the program is finished. There are no contact support because they might out of business. IDK...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards $1.25 gift card