I have posts of ambassador making racist comment

Discus and support I have posts of ambassador making racist comment in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the club All Memes Matter Reborn are making posts on child sex terrorist support school shootings 4 months of reports to enforcement they have done... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miliq, Jan 24, 2020.

1. /u/Miliq
    /u/Miliq Guest

In the club All Memes Matter Reborn are making posts on child sex terrorist support school shootings 4 months of reports to enforcement they have done nothing Al though I opened a website dedicated to signing a pledge to never buy Xbox or Microsoft 10,000 so far have sold or will never buy Xbox again

submitted by /u/Miliq
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miliq, Jan 24, 2020
  2. W1LD SEVEN Win User

forza 4 storefront bann

No they are not racists that's a stupid comment to make. I realise your annoyed by the ban but making those kind of comments is extremely childish.
  3. Red KillMachine Win User

Cheating!

Although I hate cheating. I hate racist and unfriendly comments either by posting them in forums, putting them on your account, or just saying them while online for others to hear. I can deal with a cheater by backing out. But a racist making a comment
    stays with you and ruins the online experience. I get along with everyone and have people from many different backgrounds on my friends list.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

Finally...Fifa to get some Class

Replace a commentator sacked for Sexist comments with someone sacked for making racist comments.....very fruity lol
  5. StompingBag187 Win User

harrasment

Communications blocked because of my comments why when they were making the same racist comments
  6. TheAnarchyShark Win User

Major League Baseball on Xbox One

If there was a half decent baseball game for the one I would buy it before Donald Trump could make another racist comment about mexicans.
Thema:

1. I have posts of ambassador making racist comment - Similar Threads - posts ambassador making

2. group research post

in XBoX on Consoles
    group research post: [img] I need help ... I can't create a group search post. I tried everything and I was tired of wasting my time b00f4b60-674a-4c5a-92fc-8a56cc71b7ed
  3. Other people have posted, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other people have posted, but...: I bought Witcher 2 digitally and installed it on my Xbox One X. It didn't open, instead I got a black screen and had to turn off the console manually. I found another version of the game in the...
  4. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  5. Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to post pictures of being in xbox streaming preview?: submitted by /u/DaRalRedditer [link] [comments]
  6. Cant reply to post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant reply to post?: I keep on getting this error when i try replying to post "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." is there a limit to how many replies you can post in a certain amount of time? **On the...
  7. Não consigo postar um procurando por grupo nem se interessar [Mod translation-I can't post...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo postar um procurando por grupo nem se interessar [Mod translation-I can't post...: Não consigo postar nem se entessar por um procurando por grupo já troquei as configurações de privacidade mas mesmo assim ñ consigo postar nem se interessar por qualquer grupo de qualquer jogo...
  8. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  9. Ambassador Forum Posts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Forum Posts?: OKAY, so I've been a Xbox Ambassador since 2013, and it seems like nobody visits the Forums very often anymore. It says that likes on forum posts gains XP. It's odd because I've gotten likes on...
  10. Attention Ambassadors! READ THIS POST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Attention Ambassadors! READ THIS POST: Hello fellow Ambassadors If you have been assigned to the enforcement forums, you just keep typing the same thing over and over, so just copy paste the following, edit as you see fit. The Xbox...