I have problem using my PayPal account

Discus and support I have problem using my PayPal account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have problems when I am trying to pay with my PayPal account it gives me some error. Who should I have to contact and what can be the problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KirilMollov, Feb 14, 2019.

1. KirilMollov
    KirilMollov Guest

I have problems when I am trying to pay with my PayPal account it gives me some error. Who should I have to contact and what can be the problem?

:)

KirilMollov, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Kiril,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with this payment method. What is the exact error message/code that you are receiving when attempting to complete the purchase?

I would advise
    Contacting Xbox Support
    as they might be able to see a different error message when viewing your account that you are unable to see on your side.

Go ahead and give that a try and let us know if this has helped.
  3. TonelessPanic Win User

status 80190126

It's a paypal problem, I had the error until i removed my paypal account and just paid using my debit/credit card.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Problems with PayPal

I tried on my console and on my microsoft account. Same issue.
    I was having problems with paypal on mixer so it might be a paypal problem
  5. Jeruva Win User

Can't use my account balance and Paypal to purchase a game

Yes, it popped up a new screen about using the account balance and i accepted, this was with paypal.

The paypal account doesn't have enough money to make the purchase by its own, that's why i'm triying to use the Microsoft balance.

This means that i have to use my Microsoft balance and pay the rest with paypal. But it keeps telling me that i having an account problem and need to go to account.live.com. I already check my info, don't know what to do.
  6. xJosueKx Win User

Trying to Link paypal (pay method) and I get error code 40001

No that not the problem, my xbox live account doesn´t have my paypal account linking righ now, in fact is when I push the button labeled "Pay with paypal",

The expect behavior is after I push that button then I will be promted to link my paypal account and that is the real problem because xbox live show me the error 40001.

So I can NOT enter my paypal information.
Thema:

1. I have problem using my PayPal account - Similar Threads - problem using PayPal

2. Hi I have a problem with my Xbox one it turn on and off and.than I must use a hairdryer to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I have a problem with my Xbox one it turn on and off and.than I must use a hairdryer to...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox one is makes a beep and turns.on and than off again for me to make.it work I must use a hairdryer and after that it works again 294b7c59-4819-42bb-bee0-a2547760016c
  3. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  4. Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem configuring your Xbox Controller using Windows 10 'Xbox Accesories'?: This problem seemed to be a problem for other users of an Xbox controller and I was hoping that this might help others ...... I was not able to configure my new, Xbox One Wireless Controller using...
  5. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  6. Kinect having problems while in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect having problems while in use: I tried using my kinect this week to voice chat and play games that I've been wanting to go back to, but my kinect keeps turning off while I'm using it, and I tried placing the cable in different...
  7. Xbox One Controllers and problems with using headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers and problems with using headsets: Hi, We have gone through several controllers over the last couple years. The controllers themselves work fine when it comes to game play. However, we have run into issue after issue with the...
  8. I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...

in XboX Insiders
    I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...: One problem my xbox has been having is when I turn it on, it isn’t really turning on or connecting to the TV. The button on the Xbox is on and not flashing but nothing will happen on my screen and...
  9. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...: When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then...
  10. Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with an app and some startup problems while i was using instant-on. Beta ring: I cant open the tune in app anymore since the latest beta update, not sure if it has something to do with it but i ran in to some other problems as well. I was having major problems while using...